- Detailed Specification
A simple way to keep your cabin temperature comfortable all year round is through insulation, and as 70% of log cabin heat loss is through the floor and roof, it is vital that these areas are protected from the cold.
While log cabin walls are thick, the roof is its thinnest part – and therefore most vulnerable to the elements, and the cabin floor can also lose heat easily if not properly insulated.
Should your cabin be properly insulated, it can become an all–year–round garden getaway.
Please note – insulation is only available to those purchasing log cabin installation.
- Foam filled solid insulation boards for the roof which are durable and energy-efficient
- Polystyrene insulation boards for the floor
- Save money on heating by reducing heat loss from your log cabin
- Long-term, cost effective solution for maintaining your log cabin temperature all year round
- Requires no future maintenance just enjoy a comfortable environment all year
|Short name||Romanee Roof and Floor Insulation|
All of our products are delivered direct to your home.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions for them to be able do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. We will not be able to go through your property.