Palmako Sandra 6.3 x 4.5m Log Cabin Garden Building (70mm)
With a generous 21.5m² of interior space as well as a useful 3.7m² veranda, the 21x15 Palmako Sandra is full of potential and ready for you to create your perfect home office, entertainment rooms or whatever extra living space you need.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality, 70mm Nordic spruce interlocking logs
- 4 double glazed, tilt and turn opening windows providing light and ventilation
- Stainless steel door sills, wind braces and more impressive design features
- Please note that NO ROOF COVERING is included, please select from the roof covering options below
- 3. Optional Extras
- Roof Covering Options
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 7+£184.99x
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 7 -£184.99
Black Sand Felt is a quick and easy to fit durable roofing material that is commonly used on garden sheds. Only to be used as an underlay on Hexagonal and Octagonal buildings.
- Quantity supplied is enough to cover the roof allowing for the necessary overlaps
- Adhesive should be used when fitting to a flat roof- adhesive not supplied
- Only available with the purchase of a Palmako Log Cabin
- Can be used as an under-lay for roof shingles that would otherwise be fixed directly to the roof boards
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 14+£529.99x
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 14 -£529.99
IKO Heavy Duty Bitumen Charcoal Rectangular Felt Roof Shingles with three rectangular tiles per stip. Attractive, extremely durable, easy to fit and will last for years, ideally suited to log cabins.
- Really attractive 'slate' style roof shingle that will set your cabin apart from most!
- Provide a long lasting waterproof roof covering saving time and money in the longer term
- Fixings not supplied, you will need 13mm clout nails which are readily available from any DIY store
- Not standard practice to use adhesive when fitting shingles, however in areas of significant wind exposure is advisable (Adhesive not supplied)
- Installation Services
Single Half Glazed Door 730 x 1860mm - P...+£299.99x
Single Half Glazed Door 730 x 1860mm - Palmako -£299.99
Lifestyle Blue Flame Portable Gas Cabinet Heater -£119.99
Instant, economic heat is yours with the Lifestyle Blue Flame Portable Gas Cabinet Heater, an outdoor heater designed to keep summerhouses or log cabins warm all year long.
This CE-approved portable heater is expertly constructed from pressed steel, comes in a stylish black finish and with a long-lasting blue flame, so is sure to complement your garden building.
Including automatic ignition within the controls, 3 heat settings and a 4.2kW maximum heat output, this gas cabinet heater will provide you with an effective and economical source of heat.
Furthermore, the heater’s warming benefits needn’t be confined to one place, for the set of 4 castors ensures you can effortlessly manoeuvre it to a position of your choice.
This superb portable heater is also fitted with a safety valve and flame-failure device, so if oxygen levels are too low, or should the unit fall over, the gas will cut out immediately. In order to position your portable gas heater safely, choose a spacious and well-ventilated area. Any furniture, curtains or other combustible materials should be at least 1m away from the heater to prevent the risk of fire. Please ensure you read and follow all safety advice included in the product's instructions.
Backed by a reassuring 1-year guarantee, this gas cabinet heater includes a hose and regulator, so has just what you need to keep your summer house warm throughout the year.
The heater’s dimensions are 70cm x 40cm x 29cm minimum/ 42cm maximum, the depth dependent on whether the back support is fitted.
** This gas heater requires a 15kg butane gas cylinder, which is not included. **
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- Long-lasting blue flame
- Automatic ignition within the controls
- 3 separate heat settings
- 4.2kW maximum heat output
- Intelligent safety features
- 4 sets of castors provide excellent manoeuvrability
- Includes hose and regulator
- Built from pressed steel
- Reassuring 1-year guarantee
- **15kg gas cylinder not included **
- Free delivery to most UK addresses
|Construction Type||Interlocking Logs|
|Depth at Base||4700|
|Depth including Overhang||4700|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||21' x 15'|
|Height at Highest Point||3200|
|Log Cabin Depth||15ft|
|Log Cabin Width||21ft|
|Number of Windows||5 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Width at Base||6200|
|Width including Overhang||6200|
With a generous 21.5m² of interior space as well as a useful 3.7m² veranda, the 21x15 Palmako Sandra is full of potential and ready for you to create your perfect home office, entertainment room or a mix of many uses.
Made from high quality Nordic spruce, the 70mm interlocking logs are chalet-cut for improved protection against wind and rain. Further strength and stability is provided by threaded rods (which increase wind protection) for a robust, durable garden cabin. At 70mm, this is one of the thickest logs offered, providing a garden room suitable for year round use. The notch corners add a traditional appeal. The roof and floor are constructed from 19mm tongue and groove cladding, well-known for its weather resistance, durability and strength - with the floor also being supported by treated foundation joists providing a long-lasting and hardwearing surface for the many years of use this space will receive.
Offering ample light and ventilation, this garden cabin features a half-glazed doors as well as a four tilt-and-turn opening windows. All are double glazed with rubber seals providing enhanced insulation for the garden cabin. The doors also benefit from a stainless steel door sill to protect this high traffic area and 3D hinges to allow for exact adjustments on the x, y and z axis. For increased strength and improved resistance to adverse reactions to extreme temperatures, such as warping or cracking, the door frames are laminated in construction. A key-operated cylinder lock provides security.
A five year guarantee supports the high quality of this garden building. The garden cabin is supplied untreated; we would recommend that an initial anti-fungal treatment is applied and repeated annually thereafter to support the guarantee. Alternatively, paint could be applied to suit your preference or garden design.
*** Please note: a roof covering is NOT included. Please purchase from our Options and Accessories Menu***
The Sandra from Palmako is also available as a 25x16 log cabin.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality, interlocking 70mm Nordic spruce logs
- 19mm tongue and groove flooring and roof
- Double glazed throughout
- Aluminium window gutters
- Laminated door frame for resistance to warping under extreme temperatures
- Stainless steel door sill cover
- 3D hinges to allow for exact adjustments on the x, y and z axis
- Installation service available to purchase. Please select from our Options and Accessories Menu
- *** Please note: a roof covering is NOT included. Please purchase from our Options and Accessories Menu ***
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker above or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£254.99 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£449.99 - AB, IV, KW
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes: DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days. PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
The Delivery Process
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.