Palmako Lotta 3.9m x 3.9m Log Cabin Garden Room (34mm)
Special Price £2,799.00 Regular Price £2,999.00
A stylish log cabin with simple, clean lines, this 13x13 garden room is ideal as a garden office or summer house.
- 5 year guarantee
- High quality, interlocking 34mm Nordic Spruce logs
- Includes 19mm tongue and groove flooring
- 19mm tongue and groove roof with small overhang
- Glazed double doors - laminated construction for enhanced resistance to cracking and extreme temperatures
- ** Please note - roof covering is NOT included. Select from the Options and Accessories Menu**
- 3. Optional Extras
- Roof Covering Options
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 3+£89.99x
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 3 -£89.99
Black Sand Felt is a quick and easy to fit durable roofing material that is commonly used on garden sheds. Only to be used as an underlay on Hexagonal and Octagonal buildings.
- Quantity supplied is enough to cover the roof allowing for the necessary overlaps
- Adhesive should be used when fitting to a flat roof- adhesive not supplied
- Only available with the purchase of a Palmako Log Cabin
- Can be used as an under-lay for roof shingles that would otherwise be fixed directly to the roof boards
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 8+£309.99x
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 8 -£309.99
IKO Heavy Duty Bitumen Charcoal Rectangular Felt Roof Shingles with three rectangular tiles per stip. Attractive, extremely durable, easy to fit and will last for years, ideally suited to log cabins.
- Really attractive 'slate' style roof shingle that will set your cabin apart from most!
- Provides a long lasting waterproof roof covering saving time and money in the longer term
- Fixings not supplied, you will need 13mm clout nails which are readily available from any DIY store
- Not standard practice to use adhesive when fitting shingles, however in areas of significant wind exposure is advisable (Adhesive not supplied)
- Installation Services (currently unavailable)
- Base Options
4 x 4m Log Cabin Base Kiti +£385.99x
4 x 4m Log Cabin Base Kit -£385.99
This 4x4 Log Cabin Base Kit is quick and easy to install due to its simple interlocking design, a great alternative to laying heavy slabs or concrete. It is made from 100% recycled plastic making it eco friendly.
This kit includes 64 squares. Each square measures 500 x 500mm. For your convenience, a heavy-duty, commercially-graded membrane is also included.
- Quick and easy to install due to its simple interlocking design, a great alternative to laying heavy slabs or concrete.
- Lightweight yet still provides a strong and durable base for your shed.
- Eco friendly - made from 100% recycled plastic.
- Suitable to lay on any reasonable level surface.
- Includes heavy-duty membrane
Rain Gutter for Gable Roof - 5000mm - Pa...+£399.99x
Rain Gutter for Gable Roof - 5000mm - Palmako -£399.99This guttering set is appropriate for log cabins with a roof length up to 5m. What this guttering system does is it enables you to collect rain water when it runs of the roof using a water but. This can then in turn be used to water plants and vegetables saving money and wasting water when using a hose. Sometimes the simple ways are the easiest eg a watering can. The PVC plastic build will see a long life as it is rust and rot proof as well as being extremely easy to fix to your cabin. As soon as your cabin is standing, using the fixture kit, your guttering can be attached within a matter of minutes.
Lifestyle Blue Flame Portable Gas Cabinet Heater -£124.99
Instant, economic heat is yours with the Lifestyle Blue Flame Portable Gas Cabinet Heater, an outdoor heater designed to keep summerhouses or log cabins warm all year long.
This CE-approved portable heater is expertly constructed from pressed steel, comes in a stylish black finish and with a long-lasting blue flame, so is sure to complement your garden building.
Including automatic ignition within the controls, 3 heat settings and a 4.2kW maximum heat output, this gas cabinet heater will provide you with an effective and economical source of heat.
Furthermore, the heater’s warming benefits needn’t be confined to one place, for the set of 4 castors ensures you can effortlessly manoeuvre it to a position of your choice.
This superb portable heater is also fitted with a safety valve and flame-failure device, so if oxygen levels are too low, or should the unit fall over, the gas will cut out immediately. In order to position your portable gas heater safely, choose a spacious and well-ventilated area. Any furniture, curtains or other combustible materials should be at least 1m away from the heater to prevent the risk of fire. Please ensure you read and follow all safety advice included in the product's instructions.
Backed by a reassuring 1-year guarantee, this gas cabinet heater includes a hose and regulator, so has just what you need to keep your summer house warm throughout the year.
The heater’s dimensions are 70cm x 40cm x 29cm minimum/ 42cm maximum, the depth dependent on whether the back support is fitted.
** This gas heater requires a 15kg butane gas cylinder, which is not included. **
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- Long-lasting blue flame
- Automatic ignition within the controls
- 3 separate heat settings
- 4.2kW maximum heat output
- Intelligent safety features
- 4 sets of castors provide excellent manoeuvrability
- Includes hose and regulator
- Built from pressed steel
- Reassuring 1-year guarantee
- **15kg gas cylinder not included **
- Free delivery to most UK addresses
- Log Cabin Installation Block - PDP - Palmako
|Construction Type||Interlocking Solid Logs|
|Depth at Base||3800|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||13' x 13'|
|Glazing Material||Real Glass|
|Log Cabin Depth||13ft|
|Log Cabin Width||13ft|
|Persons to Assemble||2 people|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Log Thickness||34|
|Width at Base||3800|
A sleek, stylish garden room, the 13x13 Palmako Lotta 34mm Log Cabin is ideal as a home office or summerhouse. This 13x13 log cabin offers plenty of room to extend your living space into your garden.
At the heart of this garden cabin is a tongue and groove construction, well-known for its strength, durability and weather resistance. Constructed from thick, high quality 34mm Nordic Spruce, the tongue and groove design and wind braces provide a robust retreat built in an authentic chalet style with straight cut log ends. The floor and appealing apex roof are both 19mm tongue and groove with the roof also featuring a small overhang, offering shelter from showers and sun.
The roof is not supplied with a covering. Please purchase one from the Options and Accessories menu.
Glazed double entrance doors provide both access and light to the garden cabin. The laminated finish to the door frames provides added strength and better resistance to cracking or other reactions to extreme temperatures. A cylinder lock with key provides security and peace of mind.
A five year guarantee supports the high quality of this garden building. The garden cabin is supplied untreated; we would recommend that an initial anti-fungal treatment is applied and repeated annually thereafter to support the guarantee. Alternatively, paint could be applied for a more individual style.
*** Please note: a roof covering is NOT included. Please purchase from the Options and Accessories Menu***
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality 34mm Nordic Spruce interlocking logs
- Includes 19mm tongue and groove flooring
- 19mm tongue and groove roof with small overhang
- Glazed double entrance doors with a durable laminated door finish for enhanced resistance to cracking and extreme temperatures
- Real glass glazing
- *** Please note: a roof covering is NOT included. Please purchase from the Options and Accessories Menu***
Palmako Log Cabin & Garden Office Installation
Due to the popularity and high demand of Palmako Log Cabins, they are unable to offer an installation service. If you require assistance, we recommend the use of Checkatrade.com for locating a reputable tradesperson in your area. Solar lighting packs are designed to be easy DIY assembly so should not require a tradesperson.
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker further up the page (below the add to basket button) or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£254.99 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£449.99 - AB, IV, KW
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes: DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days. PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
The Delivery Process
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.