Palmako Lisa 4.7m x 3.7m Log Cabin Garden Room (44mm)
Special Price £3,549.00 Regular Price £3,739.00
With 14.2m² of multi-purpose space, this contemporary garden room is waiting for you to transform it into a home gym, garden office or simply a summer house for the family to enjoy.
- High quality, interlocking 44mm Nordic spruce logs
- Double doors and 2 double-glazed windows
- Stainless steel door sill, wind braces and more impressive design features
- Please be advised that NO ROOF COVERING is included, please select from the roof covering options below
- 5-year guarantee
- **Roof covering is NOT supplied - Please SELECT from the roof covering options**
- Supplied untreated - requires preservative application upon assembly
- 3. Optional Extras
- Roof Covering Options
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 3+£89.99x
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 3 -£89.99
Black Sand Felt is a quick and easy to fit durable roofing material that is commonly used on garden sheds. Only to be used as an underlay on Hexagonal and Octagonal buildings.
- Quantity supplied is enough to cover the roof allowing for the necessary overlaps
- Adhesive should be used when fitting to a flat roof- adhesive not supplied
- Only available with the purchase of a Palmako Log Cabin
- Can be used as an under-lay for roof shingles that would otherwise be fixed directly to the roof boards
FLEXIBLE RUBBER ROOF COVERING 4651+£859.99x
FLEXIBLE RUBBER ROOF COVERING 4651 -£859.99
YEPDM is a thick single sheet flexible rubber roof covering/membrane which is ideal for mono pitch or flat roof buildings as there are not overlapping joints for water to ingress.
- Fixings, and adhesives are not supplied
- Advanced DIY'er can install but if in any doubt take advise from a professional installer
- Robust and reliable water tight solution for mono pitched or flat roofs
- Installation Services (currently unavailable)
- Base Options
18'x14'7 Pro Shed Base Kiti +£545.99x
18'x14'7 (5.5x4.5m) Pro Shed Base Kit - 99 Squares -£545.99
Avoid the hassle or mess of laying slabs or concrete with our ProBASE 18'x14'7 plastic shed base kit, when preparing a base for your new shed. It is very quick to install as its interlocking design makes it easy to put together and, though lightweight, it will provide a very strong and durable base for your shed.
Made from 100% recycled plastic, this shed base is eco-friendly. Also, you can reuse the base if you decide to reposition your shed. The base allows for ventilation and drainage under the shed, helping to keep the shed floor dry.
To install the base, you simply interlock the square grids together and lay onto a firm, level area of ground. We recommend using 15kg of 10m pea gravel per square (gravel not included).
Each square is 500 x 500 x 40mm. This pack contains 99 squares. For your convenience, a heavy-duty, commercially-graded membrane is also included.
- Super strong interlocking grid system shed base
- Simple to lay and assemble
- Eco-friendly high quality recycled plastic
- Ventilated design
- Includes heavy-duty membrane
- Comprehensive instructions and customer service support
- 2 year guarantee
1.4 x 2.9m Palmako Log Cabin Canopy Roof+£339.99x
1.4 x 2.9m Palmako Log Cabin Canopy Roof -£339.99
This lean to Canopy from Palmako can be attached to any cabin in the range, proving a handy extension, ideal for log drying or BBQ area. However you choose to use the canopy, you are assured that it provides a shelter all year round.
Built from the same timber design as a cabin, this canopy assures quality and you never have to worry about stability. Two tough timber supports hold the roof up whilst on the other side, the roof is fixed to the cabins roof for a rigid build. Heavy rain and snow is no match to the roof, built on a gradient much like the roofs of the cabins allowing any weather to run straight off onto the floor without collecting and causing trouble.
The canopy is produced using the same Nordic spruce that is used for all the cabins and has the same 5 year quality assurance meaning it will last just as long as your cabins. Whether you are purchasing this as an add-on or alongside your cabin, it can be put to use within minutes.
1.5 x 2.2m Palmako Log Cabin Extension+£969.99x
1.5 x 2.2m Palmako Log Cabin Extension -£969.99
Invest in this handy side storage extension, built exactly the same as your cabin for the same lasting effect. If you choose to not mix storage with lounging space inside the cabin or simply want to add additional space then this is perfect for you. The extension is built from the same Nordic spruce and has the same design which makes it just as strong and resistant as your cabin.
It sits of the ground the same height causing no issues with alignment thanks to the pressure treated floor joists, also stopping any floor rot from occurring. The gradient–ed roof means weather rolls of the top and will not cause issues at all. A single front door provides access inside the extension and is wide enough to fit tools and bikes relatively easily. Just like the cabins, security is thought off and a cylinder lock is planted inside the door frame to prevent any damage and theft to your items.
A 5 year guarantee is assured like the cabins and is delivered with an assembly kit which oversees a hassle free installation. So if you need a little extra space or want organisation, this extension is the perfect addition for you and following its sister cabins build design, you will be far from disappointed.
Palmako Rain Gutter for Flat Roof - 5000...+£239.99x
Palmako Rain Gutter for Flat Roof - 5000mm -£239.99
This 6m Gutter set for flat roof Palmako cabins is a handy attachment for your cabin, provided a water distribution device that can be used to collect rain water or disperse water in a direction. It works by catching rain water as it rolls of the roof and is then lead off using a pipe which can be into a water butt, allowing you to collect rain water which can then be used to water the garden. Collecting rain water means you save money on your water bill and you are more environmentally friendly as you are recycling water. We all know some summers may go under hose bans therefore avoid those and keep your garden healthy.
- At 6m, this Guttering set is the ideal choice for roofs up to 6m in width/length.
- Specifically designed to fit cabins that have flat top roofs as apposed to apex roofs.
- Allows you to collect rain water all year round which can be recycled in the garden.
- Supplied in a stunning dark brown finish, built from PVC plastic which will not rust/rot or crack.
- Attaches to your log cabins extremely easy following the instructions on the installation guide.
- Log Cabin Installation Block - PDP - Palmako
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||3300|
|Depth including Overhang||3940|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||15' x 12'|
|Log Cabin Depth||11ft|
|Log Cabin Width||15ft|
|Number of Windows||2 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Log Thickness||44|
|Width at Base||4500|
|Width including Overhang||4940|
Large windows, a modern pent roof and 14.2m² of multi-purpose space are just a few of the Palmako Lisa 4.7m x 3.7m Log Cabin's (44mm) great features. You can transform this contemporary garden room into a summer house, garden office, home gym or whatever your lifestyle calls for.
Made from high quality Nordic spruce, the 44mm interlocking logs are chalet-cut for improved protection against wind and rain. Further strength and stability are provided by wind braces for a robust, durable garden cabin. The roof and floor are constructed from 19mm tongue and groove cladding, well-known for its weather resistance, durability and strength. The floor is supported by treated foundation joists, providing a long-lasting and hardwearing surface which won't let you down.
Please be advised that the roof does not include a covering. You should choose one from the available optional upgrades.
The fully-glazed double doors are fitted with safety glass, always a good idea in a busy garden. For increased strength and improved resistance to adverse reactions to extreme temperatures, such as warping or cracking, the door frames are laminated in construction. The low door sill features a stainless-steel cover to protect the wood from damage in this high traffic area, while a key-operated cylinder lock provides reassuring security when you're not at home. Two large, opening windows offer excellent views of your garden. They are double glazed and fitted with rubber seals to keep the interior nicely insulated.
Available in 2 sizes and with a reassuring 5-year guarantee, this truly is a premium-quality garden building.
This garden cabin is supplied untreated; we would recommend that an initial anti-fungal treatment is applied and repeated annually thereafter to support the guarantee. Alternatively, paint could be applied to suit your preference or garden design.
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality, interlocking 44mm Nordic spruce logs
- 19mm tongue and groove flooring and roof
- Double doors and 2 double-glazed, opening windows
- Rubber seals to doors and windows for increased insulation
- Laminated door frame for resistance to warping under extreme temperatures
- Stainless steel door sill cover
- Installation service available to purchase. Please select from our Options and Accessories Menu
- Supplied untreated, so wood preservative required
- Please be advised that NO ROOF COVERING is included, please select from the roof covering options above
Palmako Log Cabin & Garden Office Installation
Due to the popularity and high demand of Palmako Log Cabins, they are unable to offer an installation service. If you require assistance, we recommend the use of Checkatrade.com for locating a reputable tradesperson in your area. Solar lighting packs are designed to be easy DIY assembly so should not require a tradesperson.
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker further up the page (below the add to basket button) or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£254.99 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£449.99 - AB, IV, KW
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes: DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days. PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
The Delivery Process
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
- Purchase Rate 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- Representative 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed Credit Limit £1200