Palmako Lea 5.4m x 3.9m Log Cabin Garden Room (44mm)
There is no doubt that bi-fold doors look amazing as part of a garden design
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality 44mm Nordic Spruce interlocking logs
- Create an impressive front elevation with 4 double glazed bi-fold doors
- Low door sill, covered with stainless steel
- *** Please note that NO ROOF COVERING is included, please select from the accessory options below ***
- 3. Optional Extras
- Roof Covering Options
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 6+£159.99x
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 6 -£159.99
Black Sand Felt is a quick and easy to fit durable roofing material that is commonly used on garden sheds. Only to be used as an underlay on Hexagonal and Octagonal buildings.
- Quantity supplied is enough to cover the roof allowing for the necessary overlaps
- Adhesive should be used when fitting to a flat roof- adhesive not supplied
- Only available with the purchase of a Palmako Log Cabin
- Can be used as an under-lay for roof shingles that would otherwise be fixed directly to the roof boards
FLEXIBLE RUBBER ROOF COVERING 7651+£1,199.00x
FLEXIBLE RUBBER ROOF COVERING 7651 -£1199
YEPDM is a thick single sheet flexible rubber roof covering/membrane which is ideal for mono pitch or flat roof buildings as there are not overlapping joints for water to ingress.
- Fixings, and adhesives are not supplied
- Advanced DIY'er can install but if in any doubt take advise from a professional installer
- Robust and reliable water tight solution for mono pitched or flat roofs
- Installation Services
1.4 x 2.9m Palmako Log Cabin Canopy Roof+£349.99x
1.4 x 2.9m Palmako Log Cabin Canopy Roof -£349.99
This lean to Canopy from Palmako can be attached to any cabin in the range, proving a handy extension, ideal for log drying or BBQ area. However you choose to use the canopy, you are assured that it provides a shelter all year round.
Built from the same timber design as a cabin, this canopy assures quality and you never have to worry about stability. Two tough timber supports hold the roof up whilst on the other side, the roof is fixed to the cabins roof for a rigid build. Heavy rain and snow is no match to the roof, built on a gradient much like the roofs of the cabins allowing any weather to run straight off onto the floor without collecting and causing trouble.
The canopy is produced using the same Nordic spruce that is used for all the cabins and has the same 5 year quality assurance meaning it will last just as long as your cabins. Whether you are purchasing this as an add-on or alongside your cabin, it can be put to use within minutes.
Palmako Rain Gutter for Flat Roof - 6000...+£179.99x
Palmako Rain Gutter for Flat Roof - 6000mm -£179.99
This 6m Gutter set for flat roof Palmako cabins is a handy attachment for your cabin, provided a water distribution device that can be used to collect rain water or disperse water in a direction. It works by catching rain water as it rolls of the roof and is then lead off using a pipe which can be into a water butt, allowing you to collect rain water which can then be used to water the garden. Collecting rain water means you save money on your water bill and you are more environmentally friendly as you are recycling water. We all know some summers may go under hose bans therefore avoid those and keep your garden healthy.
- At 6m, this Guttering set is the ideal choice for roofs up to 6m in width/length.
- Specifically designed to fit cabins that have flat top roofs as apposed to apex roofs.
- Allows you to collect rain water all year round which can be recycled in the garden.
- Supplied in a stunning dark brown finish, built from PVC plastic which will not rust/rot or crack.
- Attaches to your log cabins extremely easy following the instructions on the installation guide.
1.5 x 2.2m Palmako Log Cabin Extension+£999.99x
1.5 x 2.2m Palmako Log Cabin Extension -£999.99
Invest in this handy side storage extension, built exactly the same as your cabin for the same lasting effect. If you choose to not mix storage with lounging space inside the cabin or simply want to add additional space then this is perfect for you. The extension is built from the same Nordic spruce and has the same design which makes it just as strong and resistant as your cabin.
It sits of the ground the same height causing no issues with alignment thanks to the pressure treated floor joists, also stopping any floor rot from occurring. The gradient–ed roof means weather rolls of the top and will not cause issues at all. A single front door provides access inside the extension and is wide enough to fit tools and bikes relatively easily. Just like the cabins, security is thought off and a cylinder lock is planted inside the door frame to prevent any damage and theft to your items.
A 5 year guarantee is assured like the cabins and is delivered with an assembly kit which oversees a hassle free installation. So if you need a little extra space or want organisation, this extension is the perfect addition for you and following its sister cabins build design, you will be far from disappointed.
Lifestyle Blue Flame Portable Gas Cabinet Heater -£119.99
Instant, economic heat is yours with the Lifestyle Blue Flame Portable Gas Cabinet Heater, an outdoor heater designed to keep summerhouses or log cabins warm all year long.
This CE-approved portable heater is expertly constructed from pressed steel, comes in a stylish black finish and with a long-lasting blue flame, so is sure to complement your garden building.
Including automatic ignition within the controls, 3 heat settings and a 4.2kW maximum heat output, this gas cabinet heater will provide you with an effective and economical source of heat.
Furthermore, the heater’s warming benefits needn’t be confined to one place, for the set of 4 castors ensures you can effortlessly manoeuvre it to a position of your choice.
This superb portable heater is also fitted with a safety valve and flame-failure device, so if oxygen levels are too low, or should the unit fall over, the gas will cut out immediately. In order to position your portable gas heater safely, choose a spacious and well-ventilated area. Any furniture, curtains or other combustible materials should be at least 1m away from the heater to prevent the risk of fire. Please ensure you read and follow all safety advice included in the product's instructions.
Backed by a reassuring 1-year guarantee, this gas cabinet heater includes a hose and regulator, so has just what you need to keep your summer house warm throughout the year.
The heater’s dimensions are 70cm x 40cm x 29cm minimum/ 42cm maximum, the depth dependent on whether the back support is fitted.
** This gas heater requires a 15kg butane gas cylinder, which is not included. **
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- Long-lasting blue flame
- Automatic ignition within the controls
- 3 separate heat settings
- 4.2kW maximum heat output
- Intelligent safety features
- 4 sets of castors provide excellent manoeuvrability
- Includes hose and regulator
- Built from pressed steel
- Reassuring 1-year guarantee
- **15kg gas cylinder not included **
- Free delivery to most UK addresses
5.5 x 4m Log Cabin Base Kiti +£495.99x
5.5 x 4m Log Cabin Base Kit - 88 Squares -£495.99
This 5.5 x 4m Log Cabin Base Kit is quick and easy to install due to its simple interlocking design, a great alternative to laying heavy slabs or concrete. It is made from 100% recycled plastic making it eco friendly.
This kit includes 88 squares. Each square measures 500 x 500mm. For your convenience, a heavy-duty, commercially-graded membrane is also included.
- Quick and easy to install due to its simple interlocking design, a great alternative to laying heavy slabs or concrete.
- Lightweight yet still provides a strong and durable base for your shed.
- Eco friendly - made from 100% recycled plastic.
- Suitable to lay on any reasonable level surface.
- Includes heavy-duty membrane.
|Construction Type||Interlocking Solid Logs|
|Depth at Base||3800|
|Door Type||Bifold Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||18' x 13'|
|Glazing Material||Real Glass|
|Log Cabin Depth||13ft|
|Log Cabin Width||18ft|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Log Thickness||44|
|Width at Base||5300|
With its contemporary design and bi-fold doors, the 18x13 Palmako Lea 44mm Log Cabin is a high quality garden room with 19.4m² of multi-purpose space for you to transform into a summer house, home gym, garden office or entertainment space
Made from high quality Nordic spruce, the 44mm interlocking logs are chalet-cut for improved protection against wind and rain. Further strength and stability is provided by wind braces for a robust, durable garden cabin. The roof and floor are constructed from 19mm tongue and groove cladding, well-known for its weather resistance, durability and strength - with the floor also being supported by treated foundation joists providing a long-lasting and hardwearing surface for the many years of use this space will receive.
A stunning feature of this log cabin, the bi-fold doors open to make this a true garden room allowing you to enjoy unrestricted views of your garden and connecting the outside with the inside. For increased strength and improved resistance to adverse reactions to extreme temperatures, such as warping or cracking, the door frames are laminated in construction. The doors are also fitted with rubber seals, preventing draughts and enhancing insulation. The low door sill features a stainless steel cover to protect wood from damage in this high traffic area. A key-operated cylinder lock provides security.
A five year guarantee supports the high quality of this garden building. The garden cabin is supplied untreated; we would recommend that an initial anti-fungal treatment is applied and repeated annually thereafter to support the guarantee. Alternatively, paint could be applied to suit your preference or garden design.
*** Please note: a roof covering is NOT included. Please purchase from our Options and Accessories Menu***
The Lea from Palmako is also available as a 16x12 Log Cabin.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality, interlocking 44mm Nordic spruce logs
- 19mm tongue and groove pent roof
- 19mm tongue and groove floor supported by pressure treated foundation joists
- Double glazed bi-fold doors with rubber seals for increased insulation
- Laminated door frame for resistance to warping under extreme temperatures
- Stainless steel door sill cover
- Installation service available to purchase. Please select from our Options and Accessories Menu
- *** Please note: a roof covering is NOT included. Please purchase from our Options and Accessories Menu ***
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker above or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£254.99 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£449.99 - AB, IV, KW
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes: DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days. PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
The Delivery Process
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.