Palmako Klara 3m x 2m Log Cabin Summerhouse (28mm)
Special Price £1,699.00 Regular Price £1,799.00
An attractive, high quality log cabin, this 10x7 garden room provides space to indulge in your hobbies, relax or entertain
- 5 year guarantee
- High quality, interlocking 28mm Nordic Spruce logs
- Includes 19mm tongue and groove flooring
- 16mm tongue and groove roof
- Glazed single door - laminated construction for enhanced resistance to cracking and extreme temperatures
- Available as a Klara 13x11 log cabin
- ** Please note - roof covering is NOT included. Select from the Options and Accessories Menu**
- 3. Optional Extras
- Roof Covering Options
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 2+£57.99x
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 2 -£57.99
Black Sand Felt is a quick and easy to fit durable roofing material that is commonly used on garden sheds. Only to be used as an underlay on Hexagonal and Octagonal buildings.
- Quantity supplied is enough to cover the roof allowing for the necessary overlaps
- Adhesive should be used when fitting to a flat roof- adhesive not supplied
- Only available with the purchase of a Palmako Log Cabin
- Can be used as an under-lay for roof shingles that would otherwise be fixed directly to the roof boards
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 4+£154.99x
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 4 -£154.99
IKO Heavy Duty Bitumen Charcoal Rectangular Felt Roof Shingles with three rectangular tiles per stip. Attractive, extremely durable, easy to fit and will last for years, ideally suited to log cabins.
- Really attractive 'slate' style roof shingle that will set your cabin apart from most!
- Provide a long lasting waterproof roof covering saving time and money in the longer term
- Fixings not supplied, you will need 13mm clout nails which are readily available from any DIY store
- Not standard practice to use adhesive when fitting shingles, however in areas of significant wind exposure is advisable (Adhesive not supplied)
- Installation Services (currently unavailable)
- Base Options
3 x 2m Log Cabin Base Kiti +£150.99x
3 x 2m Log Cabin Base Kit - 24 Squares -£150.99
A strong and durable plastic base kit perfect as the foundation for the Provence Log Cabin.
This log cabin base kit is very easy to install due to the interlocking design of it. The only preparation required prior to installing this base is to prepare a firm, level area of ground. Gravel can be added to the base to add extra strength, drainage and ventilation underneath the log cabin.
Made from 100% recycled plastic, this base is eco-friendly and extremely tough yet lightweight.
The plastic squares can be easily cut if necessary using a handsaw.
This log cabin base kit includes 24 squares. Each square measures 500 x 500mm. For your convenience, a heavy-duty, commercially-graded membrane is also included.
Please note - Gravel and installation is not included with this base kit.
- This log cabin base kit includes 24 squares. Each square measures 500 x 500mm.
- Quick and easy to install due to its simple interlocking design, a great alternative to laying heavy slabs or concrete.
- Lightweight yet still provides a strong and durable base for your shed.
- Eco friendly - made from 100% recycled plastic.
- Includes heavy-duty membrane.
Palmako Rain Gutter for Gable Roof - 300...+£319.99x
Palmako Rain Gutter for Gable Roof - 3000mm -£319.99
This helpful Gutter set is suitable for log cabins with a roof length of up to 3m. The roofs on the log cabins are apexed meaning rain will run of the roof fast and efficiently and over time a lot of water can be collected which is perfect for gardens that need constant watering. Collecting water in rain buts throughout the Winter can then be used throughout Spring and Summer. Not only are you reducing your water bill but you are helping the Environment by recycling rain water. The PVC build means the guttering is extremely robust and once attached to your cabin, will produce a great distribution feature all year round.
- This guttering set is suitable for any log cabin with a roof length of up to 3m
- Created from a high quality PVC plastic, offering drainage options to any cabin.
- Perfect for gardens with vegetable or flower beds, collect any water drainage in a large water butt
- Easily attached to your log cabin via the assembly kit supplied with Delivery.
- Log Cabin Installation Block - PDP - Palmako
|Construction Type||Interlocking Logs|
|Depth at Base||1800mm|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Floor||19mm Tongue and Groove Boards|
|Size||10' x 7'|
|Glazing Material||Real Glass|
|Log Cabin Depth||7ft|
|Log Cabin Width||10ft|
|Number of Windows||1 window|
|Persons to Assemble||2 people|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Log Thickness||28|
|Width at Base||2760mm|
Providing an attractive and high quality space to enjoy time in your garden, the 10x7 Palmako Klara 28mm Log Cabin is the ideal garden room to indulge in your hobbies, relax or entertain.
Beautifully constructed from thick 28mm Nordic Spruce, the tongue and groove design provides a high quality, smooth planed finish chalet style design supported by wind braces for a robust build. The durable floor is 19mm tongue and groove, well-known for its durability, weather resistance and strength, and the roof is 16mm tongue and groove - both ensuring a strong and reliable finish.
The roof is not supplied with a covering. Please purchase one from the Options and Accessories menu.
A glazed single entrance door, fitted with a cylinder lock, leads into the bright and airy space. For increased strength and improved resistance to adverse reactions to extreme temperatures, such as warping or cracking, the door frames are laminated in construction. The low door sill features a stainless steel cover to protect wood from damage in this high wear area. Additional light and ventilation is provided by the delightful single glazed gutter style window. A wooden gutter to the window prevents water seepage and damage.
A five year guarantee supports the high quality of this garden building. The garden cabin is supplied untreated; we would recommend that an initial anti-fungal treatment is applied and repeated annually thereafter to support the guarantee. Alternatively, paint could be applied for a more individual style
A larger Klara 13x11 Log Cabin is also available.
*** Please note: a roof covering is NOT included. Please purchase from the Options and Accessories Menu***
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality 28mm Nordic Spruce interlocking logs
- Includes 19mm tongue and groove flooring
- 16mm tongue and groove roof
- Real glass window and glazing to door
- Laminated door frame providing enhanced resistance to cracking and extreme temperatures
- Window gutter preventing water seepage and damage
- Low door sill, covered with stainless steel
- *** Please note: a roof covering is NOT included. Please purchase from the Options and Accessories Menu***
Palmako Log Cabin & Garden Office Installation
Due to the popularity and high demand of Palmako Log Cabins, they are unable to offer an installation service. If you require assistance, we recommend the use of Checkatrade.com for locating a reputable tradesperson in your area. Solar lighting packs are designed to be easy DIY assembly so should not require a tradesperson.
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker further up the page (below the add to basket button) or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£254.99 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£449.99 - AB, IV, KW
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes: DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days. PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
The Delivery Process
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
- Purchase Rate 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- Representative 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed Credit Limit £1200