Palmako Klara 3.9m x 3.3m Log Cabin Summerhouse (28mm)
Special Price £2,399.00 Regular Price £2,549.00
An attractive, high quality log cabin, this 13x11 garden room provides space to indulge in your hobbies, relax or entertain
- 5 year guarantee
- High quality, interlocking 28mm Nordic Spruce logs
- Includes 19mm tongue and groove flooring
- 16mm tongue and groove roof
- Glazed single door - laminated construction for enhanced resistance to cracking and extreme temperatures
- Available as a Klara 10x7 log cabin
- ** Please note - roof covering is NOT included. Select from the Options and Accessories Menu**
- 3. Optional Extras
- Roof Covering Options
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 3+£89.99x
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 3 -£89.99
Black Sand Felt is a quick and easy to fit durable roofing material that is commonly used on garden sheds. Only to be used as an underlay on Hexagonal and Octagonal buildings.
- Quantity supplied is enough to cover the roof allowing for the necessary overlaps
- Adhesive should be used when fitting to a flat roof- adhesive not supplied
- Only available with the purchase of a Palmako Log Cabin
- Can be used as an under-lay for roof shingles that would otherwise be fixed directly to the roof boards
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 6+£229.99x
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 6 -£229.99
IKO Heavy Duty Bitumen Charcoal Rectangular Felt Roof Shingles with three rectangular tiles per stip. Attractive, extremely durable, easy to fit and will last for years, ideally suited to log cabins.
- Really attractive 'slate' style roof shingle that will set your cabin apart from most!
- Provide a long lasting waterproof roof covering saving time and money in the longer term
- Fixings not supplied, you will need 13mm clout nails which are readily available from any DIY store
- Not standard practice to use adhesive when fitting shingles, however in areas of significant wind exposure is advisable (Adhesive not supplied)
- Installation Services (currently unavailable)
Rain Gutter for Gable Roof - 4000mm - Pa...+£379.99x
Rain Gutter for Gable Roof - 4000mm - Palmako -£379.99
This guttering set is the size you need if your log cabin has a roof size of up to 4m. Attach this guttering to any Palmako log cabin to collect rain water all year round, which in turn can be used for watering your gardens plants and vegetables. This handy investment will save water meaning reduced bill especially in the Summer months and is much more environmentally healthy then using tap water. Using the attachments guide that is supplied with delivery, attaching the guttering is extremely easy and will take a matter of minutes to add to your cabin.
- This PVC rain guttering set is perfect for log cabins with roof lengths up to 4m.
- Created from a durable PVC plastic meaning the guttering will never rot or rust.
- Provides water collection using water buts, allowing you to re-use rain water.
- Attaches to your log cabin extremely easily following the guided instructions.
Lifestyle Blue Flame Portable Gas Cabinet Heater -£124.99
Instant, economic heat is yours with the Lifestyle Blue Flame Portable Gas Cabinet Heater, an outdoor heater designed to keep summerhouses or log cabins warm all year long.
This CE-approved portable heater is expertly constructed from pressed steel, comes in a stylish black finish and with a long-lasting blue flame, so is sure to complement your garden building.
Including automatic ignition within the controls, 3 heat settings and a 4.2kW maximum heat output, this gas cabinet heater will provide you with an effective and economical source of heat.
Furthermore, the heater’s warming benefits needn’t be confined to one place, for the set of 4 castors ensures you can effortlessly manoeuvre it to a position of your choice.
This superb portable heater is also fitted with a safety valve and flame-failure device, so if oxygen levels are too low, or should the unit fall over, the gas will cut out immediately. In order to position your portable gas heater safely, choose a spacious and well-ventilated area. Any furniture, curtains or other combustible materials should be at least 1m away from the heater to prevent the risk of fire. Please ensure you read and follow all safety advice included in the product's instructions.
Backed by a reassuring 1-year guarantee, this gas cabinet heater includes a hose and regulator, so has just what you need to keep your summer house warm throughout the year.
The heater’s dimensions are 70cm x 40cm x 29cm minimum/ 42cm maximum, the depth dependent on whether the back support is fitted.
** This gas heater requires a 15kg butane gas cylinder, which is not included. **
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- Long-lasting blue flame
- Automatic ignition within the controls
- 3 separate heat settings
- 4.2kW maximum heat output
- Intelligent safety features
- 4 sets of castors provide excellent manoeuvrability
- Includes hose and regulator
- Built from pressed steel
- Reassuring 1-year guarantee
- **15kg gas cylinder not included **
- Free delivery to most UK addresses
11'5x13' Pro Shed Base Kiti +£325.99x
11'5x13' (3.5x4m) Pro Shed Base Kit - 56 Squares -£325.99
Quick and simple to install, the ProBASE 11'5x13' plastic shed base kit is ideal for avoiding the hassle of laying slabs or concrete when preparing a base for a new shed. Its interlocking design makes it easy to put together and, though lightweight, it provides a very strong and durable base for the shed.
Made from 100% recycled plastic, this shed base is eco-friendly. Also, it can be reused if the shed is repositioned. The base allows for ventilation and drainage under the shed, helping to keep the shed floor dry.
To install the base, simply interlock the square grids together and lay onto a firm, level area of ground. We recommend using 15kg of 10m pea gravel per square (gravel not included).
Each square is 500 x 500 x 50mm. This pack contains 56 squares.
- Super strong interlocking grid system shed base
- Simple to lay and assemble
- Eco-friendly high quality recycled plastic
- Ventilated design
- Comprehensive instructions and customer service support
- 2 year guarantee
- Log Cabin Installation Block - PDP - Palmako
|Construction Type||Interlocking Solid Logs|
|Depth at Base||3000mm|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Size||13' x 11'|
|Glazing Material||Real Glass|
|Log Cabin Depth||11ft|
|Log Cabin Width||13ft|
|Number of Windows||1 window|
|Persons to Assemble||2 people|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Log Thickness||28|
|Width at Base||3600mm|
Providing an attractive and high quality space to enjoy time in your garden, the 13x11Palmako Klara 28mm Log Cabin is the ideal garden room to indulge in your hobbies, relax or entertain.
Beautifully constructed from thick 28mm Nordic Spruce, the tongue and groove design provides a high quality, smooth planed finish chalet style design supported by wind braces for a robust build. The durable floor is 19mm tongue and groove, well-known for its durability, weather resistance and strength, and the roof is 16mm tongue and groove - both ensuring a strong and reliable finish.
The roof is not supplied with a covering. Please purchase one from the Options and Accessories menu.
A glazed single entrance door, fitted with a cylinder lock, leads into the bright and airy space. For increased strength and improved resistance to adverse reactions to extreme temperatures, such as warping or cracking, the door frames are laminated in construction. The low door sill features a stainless steel cover to protect wood from damage in this high wear area. Additional light and ventilation is provided by the delightful single glazed gutter style window. A wooden gutter to the window prevents water seepage and damage.
A five year guarantee supports the high quality of this garden building. The garden cabin is supplied untreated; we would recommend that an initial anti-fungal treatment is applied and repeated annually thereafter to support the guarantee. Alternatively, paint could be applied for a more individual style
A Klara 10x7 Log Cabin is also available.
*** Please note: a roof covering is NOT included. Please purchase from the Options and Accessories Menu***
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality 28mm Nordic Spruce interlocking logs
- Includes 19mm tongue and groove flooring
- 16mm tongue and groove roof
- Real glass window and glazing to door
- Laminated door frame providing enhanced resistance to cracking and extreme temperatures
- Window gutter preventing water seepage and damage
- Low door sill, covered with stainless steel
- *** Please note: a roof covering is NOT included. Please purchase from the Options and Accessories Menu***
Palmako Log Cabin & Garden Office Installation
Due to the popularity and high demand of Palmako Log Cabins, they are unable to offer an installation service. If you require assistance, we recommend the use of Checkatrade.com for locating a reputable tradesperson in your area. Solar lighting packs are designed to be easy DIY assembly so should not require a tradesperson.
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker further up the page (below the add to basket button) or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£254.99 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£449.99 - AB, IV, KW
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes: DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days. PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
The Delivery Process
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.