Palmako Iris 3.9m x 3m Log Cabin Summerhouse (28mm)
A superb additional living space in your garden benefitting from ample natural light, the 3.9m x 3m Iris log cabin is perfect as a relaxing summer house or seasonal work space.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality 44mm Nordic Spruce interlocking logs
- 2 double glazed opening windows, providing light and ventilation
- Double doors with safety glass and a low stainless steel sill
- **Please note that roof covering is NOT included - please SELECT from the roof covering options below**
- Supplied untreated - requires preservative application upon assembly
- 3. Optional Extras
- Roof Covering Options
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 3+£79.99x
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 3 -£79.99
Black Sand Felt is a quick and easy to fit durable roofing material that is commonly used on garden sheds. Only to be used as an underlay on Hexagonal and Octagonal buildings.
- Quantity supplied is enough to cover the roof allowing for the necessary overlaps
- Adhesive should be used when fitting to a flat roof- adhesive not supplied
- Only available with the purchase of a Palmako Log Cabin
- Can be used as an under-lay for roof shingles that would otherwise be fixed directly to the roof boards
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 6+£224.99x
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 6 -£224.99
IKO Heavy Duty Bitumen Charcoal Rectangular Felt Roof Shingles with three rectangular tiles per stip. Attractive, extremely durable, easy to fit and will last for years, ideally suited to log cabins.
- Really attractive 'slate' style roof shingle that will set your cabin apart from most!
- Provide a long lasting waterproof roof covering saving time and money in the longer term
- Fixings not supplied, you will need 13mm clout nails which are readily available from any DIY store
- Not standard practice to use adhesive when fitting shingles, however in areas of significant wind exposure is advisable (Adhesive not supplied)
- Installation Services
- Base Options
4 x 3m Log Cabin Base Kiti +£290.99x
4 x 3m Log Cabin Base Kit -£290.99
Made from UV stabilized 100% recycled plastic this base kit is both reusable and recyclable.
Quick and easy to install, your cabin will be well-ventilated with this base. The log cabin base is slightly raised above ground level aiding flood defence.
The installation of this base involves firstly preparing a firm, level area of ground and laying out the piece of heavy-duty membrane which is included.
The grids sit on top of a heavy-duty membrane and are locked together using the pins included.
Please note - Gravel and installation are not included with this base kit.
This log cabin base kit includes 48 squares. Each square measures 500 x 500mm. For your convenience, a heavy-duty, commercially-graded membrane is also included.
- Lightweight log cabin base kits
- Quick and Easy to install
- Includes heavy-duty membrane
- Our log cabin base kits raise the cabin from ground level
Rain Gutter for Gable Roof - 4000mm - Pa...+£299.99x
Rain Gutter for Gable Roof - 4000mm - Palmako -£299.99
This guttering set is the size you need if your log cabin has a roof size of up to 4m. Attach this guttering to any Palmako log cabin to collect rain water all year round, which in turn can be used for watering your gardens plants and vegetables. This handy investment will save water meaning reduced bill especially in the Summer months and is much more environmentally healthy then using tap water. Using the attachments guide that is supplied with delivery, attaching the guttering is extremely easy and will take a matter of minutes to add to your cabin.
- This PVC rain guttering set is perfect for log cabins with roof lengths up to 4m.
- Created from a durable PVC plastic meaning the guttering will never rot or rust.
- Provides water collection using water buts, allowing you to re-use rain water.
- Attaches to your log cabin extremely easily following the guided instructions.
Lifestyle Blue Flame Portable Gas Cabinet Heater -£119.99
Instant, economic heat is yours with the Lifestyle Blue Flame Portable Gas Cabinet Heater, an outdoor heater designed to keep summerhouses or log cabins warm all year long.
This CE-approved portable heater is expertly constructed from pressed steel, comes in a stylish black finish and with a long-lasting blue flame, so is sure to complement your garden building.
Including automatic ignition within the controls, 3 heat settings and a 4.2kW maximum heat output, this gas cabinet heater will provide you with an effective and economical source of heat.
Furthermore, the heater’s warming benefits needn’t be confined to one place, for the set of 4 castors ensures you can effortlessly manoeuvre it to a position of your choice.
This superb portable heater is also fitted with a safety valve and flame-failure device, so if oxygen levels are too low, or should the unit fall over, the gas will cut out immediately. In order to position your portable gas heater safely, choose a spacious and well-ventilated area. Any furniture, curtains or other combustible materials should be at least 1m away from the heater to prevent the risk of fire. Please ensure you read and follow all safety advice included in the product's instructions.
Backed by a reassuring 1-year guarantee, this gas cabinet heater includes a hose and regulator, so has just what you need to keep your summer house warm throughout the year.
The heater’s dimensions are 70cm x 40cm x 29cm minimum/ 42cm maximum, the depth dependent on whether the back support is fitted.
** This gas heater requires a 15kg butane gas cylinder, which is not included. **
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- Long-lasting blue flame
- Automatic ignition within the controls
- 3 separate heat settings
- 4.2kW maximum heat output
- Intelligent safety features
- 4 sets of castors provide excellent manoeuvrability
- Includes hose and regulator
- Built from pressed steel
- Reassuring 1-year guarantee
- **15kg gas cylinder not included **
- Free delivery to most UK addresses
|Construction Type||Interlocking Solid Logs|
|Depth at Base||2760|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||13' x 10'|
|Glazing Material||Real Glass|
|Log Cabin Depth||10ft|
|Log Cabin Width||13ft|
|Number of Windows||1 window|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Log Thickness||28|
|Width at Base||3600|
Enjoy being in your summerhouse or home office, taking in the views of your garden on a sunny day or safely tucked away in the warm interior of this 13x10 Palmako Iris 28mm Log Cabin on a wet and windy day.
Stylishly constructed from thick 28mm Nordic Spruce, the interlocking logs and wind braces provide a strong and robust design, with authentic chalet style straight cut log ends, reflecting the high quality build, design and materials used. The durable floor is constructed from 19mm tongue and groove cladding, well-known for its strength and weather resistance, providing a long-lasting and hardwearing surface for this popular outdoor space. The reverse apex roof is built from 16mm tongue and groove cladding, which makes a strong and reliable canopy for the structure.
Glazed double entrance doors, fitted with safety glass and a cylinder lock, lead into the bright and welcoming space inside. For increased strength and improved resistance to adverse reactions to extreme temperatures, such as warping or cracking, the door frames are laminated in construction. To ensure good insulation the window and doors have rubber seals and silicone. The low door sill features a stainless steel cover to protect wood from damage in this high wear area. Light and ventilation is provided by a further single glazed opening window.
The cabin is supplied untreated with a five year guarantee. We would suggest that an initial anti-fungal treatment is applied and repeated annually thereafter to support the guarantee. Alternatively, paint could be applied for a more individual style.
If you are looking for a slightly larger log cabin, why not take a look at our 14x11 Palmako Iris 44mm Log Cabin?
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality 28mm Nordic Spruce interlocking logs
- 19mm tongue and groove cladding floor
- Entrance doors with safety glass, a cylinder lock and a laminated door finish providing enhanced resistance to cracking and extreme temperatures
- 1 single glazed opening window, providing light and ventilation
- Rubber seals and silicone for good insulation
- Low door sill, covered with stainless steel
- *** Please note that NO ROOF COVERING is included, please select from the Essential Extras tab ***
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker above or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£254.99 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£449.99 - AB, IV, KW
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes: DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days. PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
The Delivery Process
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.