Palmako Irene 5.3m x 5.7m Log Cabin Garden Building (44mm)
Special Price £6,299.00 Regular Price £6,799.00
Boasting a spacious 21.9m² interior plus a further 5.2m² of sheltered outdoor space as well as both an entrance door and French doors, the 17x18 Palmako Irene Log Cabin is a unique garden room sure to enhance your lifestyle.
- 5 year guarantee
- High quality, interlocking 44mm Nordic spruce logs
- Double glazed throughout - French doors, half-glazed entrance door and three windows
- Stainless steel door sills, safety glass on the doors, wind braces and more impressive design features
- **Please note that roof covering is NOT included - please SELECT from the roof covering options below**
- Supplied untreated - requires preservative application upon assembly
- 3. Optional Extras
- Roof Covering Options
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 7+£199.99x
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 7 -£199.99
Black Sand Felt is a quick and easy to fit durable roofing material that is commonly used on garden sheds. Only to be used as an underlay on Hexagonal and Octagonal buildings.
- Quantity supplied is enough to cover the roof allowing for the necessary overlaps
- Adhesive should be used when fitting to a flat roof- adhesive not supplied
- Only available with the purchase of a Palmako Log Cabin
- Can be used as an under-lay for roof shingles that would otherwise be fixed directly to the roof boards
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 14+£539.99x
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 14 -£539.99
IKO Heavy Duty Bitumen Charcoal Rectangular Felt Roof Shingles with three rectangular tiles per stip. Attractive, extremely durable, easy to fit and will last for years, ideally suited to log cabins.
- Really attractive 'slate' style roof shingle that will set your cabin apart from most!
- Provide a long lasting waterproof roof covering saving time and money in the longer term
- Fixings not supplied, you will need 13mm clout nails which are readily available from any DIY store
- Not standard practice to use adhesive when fitting shingles, however in areas of significant wind exposure is advisable (Adhesive not supplied)
- Installation Services (currently unavailable)
1.4 x 2.9m Palmako Log Cabin Canopy Roof+£339.99x
1.4 x 2.9m Palmako Log Cabin Canopy Roof -£339.99
This lean to Canopy from Palmako can be attached to any cabin in the range, proving a handy extension, ideal for log drying or BBQ area. However you choose to use the canopy, you are assured that it provides a shelter all year round.
Built from the same timber design as a cabin, this canopy assures quality and you never have to worry about stability. Two tough timber supports hold the roof up whilst on the other side, the roof is fixed to the cabins roof for a rigid build. Heavy rain and snow is no match to the roof, built on a gradient much like the roofs of the cabins allowing any weather to run straight off onto the floor without collecting and causing trouble.
The canopy is produced using the same Nordic spruce that is used for all the cabins and has the same 5 year quality assurance meaning it will last just as long as your cabins. Whether you are purchasing this as an add-on or alongside your cabin, it can be put to use within minutes.
Palmako Rain Gutter for Gable Roof - 600...+£439.99x
Palmako Rain Gutter for Gable Roof - 6000mm -£439.99
This Gutter set is the largest of the group, suitable for cabins with roof lengths up to 6m. The guttering is made from a PVC plastic and has a dark brown finish which is extremely attractive. The guttering will never rust or rot meaning it is a clever investment especially as it allows you to collect water. Save on your water bull by installing a water butt underneath your drainage pipe so that you can collect rainwater and then use that to water plants rather than use a hose.
- Pvc construction gives this guttering a robust and long lasting build, which is perfect for long term use.
- Collect rain water from your cabins that have a roof length up to 6m, recycling rain to help environment.
- Easily attach this guttering set to your log cabin using the fixture kit that comes along side it.
- Stunning dark brown finish adds a nice touch to your cabin and does not rot or rust!
- Log Cabin Installation Block - PDP - Palmako
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||5500|
|Depth including Overhang||5980|
|Door Height||1140 x 1870|
|Door Type||Double Doors and Single Door|
|Door Width||740 x 1175|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||17' x 19'|
|Log Cabin Depth||18ft|
|Log Cabin Width||17ft|
|Number of Windows||1 window|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Log Thickness||44|
|Width at Base||5100|
|Width including Overhang||5640|
Boasting a spacious 21.9m² interior plus a further 5.2m² of sheltered outdoor space as well as both an entrance door and French doors, the 17x18 (5.3m x 5.7m) Palmako Irene 44mm Log Cabin is a unique garden room sure to enhance your lifestyle. The covered external space is perfect for a bistro set in the shade, to store wellington boots and shoes or to adorn with your welcome and container plants.
Made from high quality Nordic spruce, the 44mm interlocking logs are chalet-cut for improved protection against wind and rain. Further strength and stability is provided by wind braces for a robust, durable garden cabin. The roof and floor are constructed from 19mm tongue and groove cladding, well-known for its weather resistance, durability and strength - with the floor also being supported by treated foundation joists providing a long-lasting and hardwearing surface for the many years of use this space will receive.
Offering an abundance of light and ventilation, this garden cabin features fully-glazed French doors (with safety glass) flanked either side by another full length window as well as a half-glazed entrance door (also fitted with safety glass) and further opening window to the side of the cabin. All are double glazed with rubber seals providing enhanced insulation for the garden cabin. For increased strength and improved resistance to adverse reactions to extreme temperatures, such as warping or cracking, the door frames are laminated in construction. The low door sills feature stainless steel covers to protect the wood from damage in this high traffic area. Key-operated cylinder locks provide security
A five year guarantee supports the high quality of this garden building. The garden cabin is supplied untreated; we would recommend that an initial anti-fungal treatment is applied and repeated annually thereafter to support the guarantee. Alternatively, paint could be applied to suit your preference or garden design.
The Irene from Palmako is also available as a 12x18, 13x13 and 17x18 log cabin.
*Please be advised that this garden building is supplied untreated. You should apply a coat of quality wood preservative upon assembly, and annually thereafter, in order to protect the wood from rot and maintain its handsome appearance.*
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality, interlocking 44mm Nordic spruce logs
- 19mm tongue and groove flooring and roof
- Double glazed throughout
- Half-glazed entrance door fitted with safety glass
- French doors with safety glass, flanked either side by full length windows
- Opening window to the side
- Rubber seals to doors and windows for increased insulation
- Laminated door frames for resistance to warping under extreme temperatures
- Stainless steel door sill covers
- Installation service available to purchase. Please select from our Options and Accessories Menu
- *Supplied untreated €“ wood preservative required*
- *** Please note that NO ROOF COVERING is included, please select from the roof covering options above ***
Palmako Log Cabin & Garden Office Installation
Due to the popularity and high demand of Palmako Log Cabins, they are unable to offer an installation service. If you require assistance, we recommend the use of Checkatrade.com for locating a reputable tradesperson in your area. Solar lighting packs are designed to be easy DIY assembly so should not require a tradesperson.
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker further up the page (below the add to basket button) or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£254.99 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£449.99 - AB, IV, KW
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes: DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days. PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
The Delivery Process
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
- Purchase Rate 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- Representative 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed Credit Limit £1200