Palmako Helena 5.4m x 5.4m Log Cabin Garden Building (70mm)
A robust, durable and attractive space to use as a home office, private home gym or extra living space
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality, super thick 70mm Nordic Spruce interlocking logs
- 3 double glazed, tilt and turn opening windows providing light and ventilation
- Low door sill, covered with stainless steel
- *** Please note that NO ROOF COVERING is included, please select from the accessory options below ***
- 3. Optional Extras
- Roof Covering Options
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 8+£209.99x
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 8 -£209.99
Black Sand Felt is a quick and easy to fit durable roofing material that is commonly used on garden sheds. Only to be used as an underlay on Hexagonal and Octagonal buildings.
- Quantity supplied is enough to cover the roof allowing for the necessary overlaps
- Adhesive should be used when fitting to a flat roof- adhesive not supplied
- Only available with the purchase of a Palmako Log Cabin
- Can be used as an under-lay for roof shingles that would otherwise be fixed directly to the roof boards
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 16+£599.99x
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 16 -£599.99
IKO Heavy Duty Bitumen Charcoal Rectangular Felt Roof Shingles with three rectangular tiles per stip. Attractive, extremely durable, easy to fit and will last for years, ideally suited to log cabins.
- Really attractive 'slate' style roof shingle that will set your cabin apart from most!
- Provide a long lasting waterproof roof covering saving time and money in the longer term
- Fixings not supplied, you will need 13mm clout nails which are readily available from any DIY store
- Not standard practice to use adhesive when fitting shingles, however in areas of significant wind exposure is advisable (Adhesive not supplied)
- Installation Services
1.5 x 2.2m Palmako Log Cabin Extension+£999.99x
1.5 x 2.2m Palmako Log Cabin Extension -£999.99
Invest in this handy side storage extension, built exactly the same as your cabin for the same lasting effect. If you choose to not mix storage with lounging space inside the cabin or simply want to add additional space then this is perfect for you. The extension is built from the same Nordic spruce and has the same design which makes it just as strong and resistant as your cabin.
It sits of the ground the same height causing no issues with alignment thanks to the pressure treated floor joists, also stopping any floor rot from occurring. The gradient–ed roof means weather rolls of the top and will not cause issues at all. A single front door provides access inside the extension and is wide enough to fit tools and bikes relatively easily. Just like the cabins, security is thought off and a cylinder lock is planted inside the door frame to prevent any damage and theft to your items.
A 5 year guarantee is assured like the cabins and is delivered with an assembly kit which oversees a hassle free installation. So if you need a little extra space or want organisation, this extension is the perfect addition for you and following its sister cabins build design, you will be far from disappointed.
Rain Gutter for Gable Roof - 4000mm - Pa...+£299.99x
Rain Gutter for Gable Roof - 4000mm - Palmako -£299.99
This guttering set is the size you need if your log cabin has a roof size of up to 4m. Attach this guttering to any Palmako log cabin to collect rain water all year round, which in turn can be used for watering your gardens plants and vegetables. This handy investment will save water meaning reduced bill especially in the Summer months and is much more environmentally healthy then using tap water. Using the attachments guide that is supplied with delivery, attaching the guttering is extremely easy and will take a matter of minutes to add to your cabin.
- This PVC rain guttering set is perfect for log cabins with roof lengths up to 4m.
- Created from a durable PVC plastic meaning the guttering will never rot or rust.
- Provides water collection using water buts, allowing you to re-use rain water.
- Attaches to your log cabin extremely easily following the guided instructions.
Lifestyle Blue Flame Portable Gas Cabinet Heater -£119.99
Instant, economic heat is yours with the Lifestyle Blue Flame Portable Gas Cabinet Heater, an outdoor heater designed to keep summerhouses or log cabins warm all year long.
This CE-approved portable heater is expertly constructed from pressed steel, comes in a stylish black finish and with a long-lasting blue flame, so is sure to complement your garden building.
Including automatic ignition within the controls, 3 heat settings and a 4.2kW maximum heat output, this gas cabinet heater will provide you with an effective and economical source of heat.
Furthermore, the heater’s warming benefits needn’t be confined to one place, for the set of 4 castors ensures you can effortlessly manoeuvre it to a position of your choice.
This superb portable heater is also fitted with a safety valve and flame-failure device, so if oxygen levels are too low, or should the unit fall over, the gas will cut out immediately. In order to position your portable gas heater safely, choose a spacious and well-ventilated area. Any furniture, curtains or other combustible materials should be at least 1m away from the heater to prevent the risk of fire. Please ensure you read and follow all safety advice included in the product's instructions.
Backed by a reassuring 1-year guarantee, this gas cabinet heater includes a hose and regulator, so has just what you need to keep your summer house warm throughout the year.
The heater’s dimensions are 70cm x 40cm x 29cm minimum/ 42cm maximum, the depth dependent on whether the back support is fitted.
** This gas heater requires a 15kg butane gas cylinder, which is not included. **
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- Long-lasting blue flame
- Automatic ignition within the controls
- 3 separate heat settings
- 4.2kW maximum heat output
- Intelligent safety features
- 4 sets of castors provide excellent manoeuvrability
- Includes hose and regulator
- Built from pressed steel
- Reassuring 1-year guarantee
- **15kg gas cylinder not included **
- Free delivery to most UK addresses
18'x18' Pro Shed Base Kiti +£660.99x
18'x18' (5.5x5.5m) Pro Shed Base Kit - 121 Squares -£660.99
Quick and simple to install, the ProBASE 18'x18' plastic shed base kit is ideal for avoiding the hassle of laying slabs or concrete when preparing a base for a new shed. Its interlocking design makes it easy to put together and, though lightweight, it provides a very strong and durable base for the shed.
Made from 100% recycled plastic, this shed base is eco-friendly. Also, it can be reused if the shed is repositioned. The base allows for ventilation and drainage under the shed, helping to keep the shed floor dry.
To install the base, simply interlock the square grids together and lay onto a firm, level area of ground. We recommend using 15kg of 10m pea gravel per square (gravel not included).
Each square is 500 x 500 x 50mm. This pack contains 121 squares.
- Super strong interlocking grid system shed base
- Simple to lay and assemble
- Eco-friendly high quality recycled plastic
- Ventilated design
- Comprehensive instructions and customer service support
- 2 year guarantee
|Construction Type||Interlocking Solid Logs|
|Depth at Base||5100|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||18' x 18'|
|Glazing Material||Real Glass|
|Log Cabin Depth||18ft|
|Log Cabin Width||18ft|
|Number of Windows||3 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Width at Base||5100|
Without the inconvenience of a house extension, this 18x18 (54.m x 5.4m) Palmako Helena 70mm Log Cabin provides you with the extra living space you need to enhance your lifestyle. With thick 70mm logs, a high quality build and superb design, this 24.6m² garden room is waiting to be transformed into your new garden office, family room or guest room.
Made from high quality Nordic spruce, the 70mm interlocking logs are chalet-cut for improved protection against wind and rain. Further strength and stability is provided by threaded rods (which increase wind protection) for a robust, durable garden cabin. At 70mm, this is one of the thickest logs offered, providing a garden room suitable for year round use. The notch corners add a traditional appeal.
The roof and floor are constructed from 19mm tongue and groove cladding, well-known for its weather resistance, durability and strength - with the floor also being supported by treated foundation joists providing a long-lasting and hardwearing surface for the many years of use this space will receive. The distinctive roof overhang is not only an attractive design feature - further enhanced by delightful scalloped barge boards but also provides practical shade and protection for the front of the log cabin and for you.
The three opening tilt and turn windows and the half-glazed double doors are Georgian in style, complementing the traditional design of this log cabin. All are double glazed with rubber seals providing enhanced insulation for the garden cabin. The doors also benefit from a stainless steel door sill to protect this high traffic area and 3D hinges to allow for exact adjustments on the x, y and z axis. For increased strength and improved resistance to adverse reactions to extreme temperatures, such as warping or cracking, the door frames are laminated in construction. A key-operated cylinder lock provides security
A five year guarantee supports the high quality of this garden building. The garden cabin is supplied untreated; we would recommend that an initial anti-fungal treatment is applied and repeated annually thereafter to support the guarantee. Alternatively, paint could be applied to suit your preference or garden design.
*** Please note: a roof covering is NOT included. Please purchase from our Options and Accessories Menu***
The Helena from Palmako is available as a 18x14 and 18x18 log cabin.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality, interlocking 70mm Nordic spruce logs
- 19mm tongue and groove flooring and roof
- Double glazed throughout - 3 large opening tilt and turn windows and half-glazed double doors
- Rubber seals to doors and windows for increased insulation
- Aluminium window gutters
- Laminated door frame for resistance to warping under extreme temperatures
- Stainless steel door sill cover
- 3D hinges to allow for exact adjustments on the x, y and z axis
- Installation service available to purchase. Please select from our Options and Accessories Menu
- *** Please note: a roof covering is NOT included. Please purchase from our Options and Accessories Menu ***
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker above or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£254.99 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£449.99 - AB, IV, KW
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes: DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days. PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
The Delivery Process
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.