Palmako Heidi 6m x 3.3m Log Cabin Garden Building (70mm)
Special Price £8,399.00 Regular Price £8,999.00
An impressive glass frontage and a striking contemporary design - as well as 19.7m2; of space - make the 20x11 Palmako Heidi perfect for enhancing your modern lifestyle. With thick 70mm logs, a high quality build and superb design, this garden room is waiting to be transformed into your new garden office, family room or guest room.
- 5 year guarantee
- High quality, thick 70mm Nordic spruce interlocking logs
- Double glazed throughout - 2 expansive front windows, fully glazed double doors and a full length opening side window
- Stainless steel door sill, rubber seals and more impressive design features
- *Supplied untreated - wood preservative required*
- Please note that NO ROOF COVERING is included, please select from the roof covering options below
- 3. Optional Extras
- Roof Covering Options
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 6+£174.99x
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 6 -£174.99
Black Sand Felt is a quick and easy to fit durable roofing material that is commonly used on garden sheds. Only to be used as an underlay on Hexagonal and Octagonal buildings.
- Quantity supplied is enough to cover the roof allowing for the necessary overlaps
- Adhesive should be used when fitting to a flat roof- adhesive not supplied
- Only available with the purchase of a Palmako Log Cabin
- Can be used as an under-lay for roof shingles that would otherwise be fixed directly to the roof boards
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 14+£539.99x
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 14 -£539.99
IKO Heavy Duty Bitumen Charcoal Rectangular Felt Roof Shingles with three rectangular tiles per stip. Attractive, extremely durable, easy to fit and will last for years, ideally suited to log cabins.
- Really attractive 'slate' style roof shingle that will set your cabin apart from most!
- Provide a long lasting waterproof roof covering saving time and money in the longer term
- Fixings not supplied, you will need 13mm clout nails which are readily available from any DIY store
- Not standard practice to use adhesive when fitting shingles, however in areas of significant wind exposure is advisable (Adhesive not supplied)
FLEXIBLE RUBBER ROOF COVERING 7651+£1,319.00x
FLEXIBLE RUBBER ROOF COVERING 7651 -£1319
YEPDM is a thick single sheet flexible rubber roof covering/membrane which is ideal for mono pitch or flat roof buildings as there are not overlapping joints for water to ingress.
- Fixings, and adhesives are not supplied
- Advanced DIY'er can install but if in any doubt take advise from a professional installer
- Robust and reliable water tight solution for mono pitched or flat roofs
- Installation Services (currently unavailable)
Single Half Glazed Door 730 x 1860mm - P...+£319.99x
Single Half Glazed Door 730 x 1860mm - Palmako -£319.99
Double Glazed Double Opening Window 117x...+£289.99x
Double Glazed Double Opening Window 117x91cm - Palmako -£289.99
Palmako Rain Gutter for Flat Roof - 8000...+£429.99x
Palmako Rain Gutter for Flat Roof - 8000mm -£429.99
This guttering set is appropriate for flat roof cabins, designed a little differently to capture water and distribute it accordingly. Another great reason to invest in a guttering system is that you can collect any rain water in a large Water butt and then use that to water plants and vegetables and even garden animals.
13'1x23' Pro Shed Base Kiti +£615.99x
13'1x23' (4x7m) Pro Shed Base Kit - 112 Squares -£615.99
Quick and simple to install, the ProBASE 13'1x23' plastic shed base kit is ideal for avoiding the hassle of laying slabs or concrete when preparing a base for a new shed. Its interlocking design makes it easy to put together and, though lightweight, it provides a very strong and durable base for the shed.
Made from 100% recycled plastic, this shed base is eco-friendly. Also, it can be reused if the shed is repositioned. The base allows for ventilation and drainage under the shed, helping to keep the shed floor dry.
To install the base, simply interlock the square grids together and lay onto a firm, level area of ground. We recommend using 15kg of 10m pea gravel per square (gravel not included).
Each square is 500 x 500 x 40mm. This pack contains 112 squares.
- Super strong interlocking grid system shed base
- Simple to lay and assemble
- Eco-friendly high quality recycled plastic
- Ventilated design
- Comprehensive instructions and customer service support
- 2 year guarantee
- Log Cabin Installation Block - PDP - Palmako
|Construction Type||Interlocking Logs|
|Depth at Base||3400|
|Depth including Overhang||4830|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||20' x 11'|
|Glazing Material||Toughened Glass|
|Height at Highest Point||3000|
|Log Cabin Depth||11ft|
|Log Cabin Width||20ft|
|Number of Windows||3 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Width at Base||6200|
|Width including Overhang||7480|
An impressive glass frontage and a striking contemporary design - as well as 19.7m2; of space - make the 20x11 (6x3.3m) Palmako Heidi 70mm Log Cabin perfect for enhancing your modern lifestyle. With thick 70mm logs, a high quality build and superb design, this garden room is waiting to be transformed into your new garden office, family room or guest room.
Made from high quality Nordic spruce, the 70mm interlocking logs are chalet-cut for improved protection against wind and rain. Further strength and stability is provided by threaded rods (which increase wind protection) for a robust, durable garden cabin. At 70mm, this is one of the thickest logs offered, providing a garden room suitable for year round use. The notch corners add a traditional appeal.
The roof and floor are constructed from 19mm tongue and groove cladding, well-known for its weather resistance, durability and strength - with the floor also being supported by treated foundation joists providing a long-lasting and hardwearing surface for the many years of use this space will receive. The distinctive roof overhang is not only an attractive design feature but also provides practical shade and protection for the front of the log cabin and for you.
The two immense windows to the front of the cabin; the further opening tilt and turn side window; and the fully glazed double doors provide extensive light to the log cabin and offer your excellent views of your garden. All are double glazed with rubber seals providing enhanced insulation for the garden cabin. The doors also benefit from a stainless steel door sill to protect this high traffic area. For increased strength and improved resistance to adverse reactions to extreme temperatures, such as warping or cracking, the door frames are laminated in construction. A key-operated cylinder lock provides security
A five year guarantee supports the high quality of this garden building. The garden cabin is supplied untreated; we would recommend that an initial anti-fungal treatment is applied and repeated annually thereafter to support the guarantee. Alternatively, paint could be applied to suit your preference or garden design.
The Heidi from Palmako is available as a 23x10 log cabin or a 44mm 10x13 log cabin.
*Please be advised that this garden building is supplied untreated. You should apply a coat of quality wood preservative upon assembly, and annually thereafter, in order to protect the wood from rot and maintain its handsome appearance.*
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality, interlocking 70mm Nordic spruce logs
- 19mm tongue and groove flooring and roof
- Double glazed throughout - 2 immense front windows, an opening tilt and turn side window and fully-glazed double doors
- Rubber seals to doors and windows for increased insulation
- Laminated door frame for resistance to warping under extreme temperatures
- Stainless steel door sill cover
- *Supplied untreated – wood preservative required*
- *** Please note that NO ROOF COVERING is included, please select from the roof covering options above ***
Palmako Log Cabin & Garden Office Installation
Due to the popularity and high demand of Palmako Log Cabins, they are unable to offer an installation service. If you require assistance, we recommend the use of Checkatrade.com for locating a reputable tradesperson in your area. Solar lighting packs are designed to be easy DIY assembly so should not require a tradesperson.
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker further up the page (below the add to basket button) or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£254.99 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£449.99 - AB, IV, KW
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes: DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days. PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
The Delivery Process
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
- Purchase Rate 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- Representative 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed Credit Limit £1200