Palmako Heidi 8.4m x 3m Log Cabin Garden Building (70mm)
Special Price £10,399.00 Regular Price £10,999.00
With both a 17.3m² and a 5.5m² room, creating a fabulous 22.8m² of space, this high quality garden room is built with 70mm thick logs allowing year round usage of this Palmako Heidi Log Cabin as a guest suite, home office or a myriad of other uses.
- 5 year guarantee
- High quality, thick 70mm Nordic spruce interlocking logs
- Double glazed throughout - 2 expansive front windows, fully glazed double doors and a high privacy window to the side room
- Stainless steel door sill, rubber seals and more impressive design features
- *Supplied untreated – wood preservative required*
- 3. Optional Extras
- Roof Covering Options
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 6+£174.99x
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 6 -£174.99
Black Sand Felt is a quick and easy to fit durable roofing material that is commonly used on garden sheds. Only to be used as an underlay on Hexagonal and Octagonal buildings.
- Quantity supplied is enough to cover the roof allowing for the necessary overlaps
- Adhesive should be used when fitting to a flat roof- adhesive not supplied
- Only available with the purchase of a Palmako Log Cabin
- Can be used as an under-lay for roof shingles that would otherwise be fixed directly to the roof boards
- Installation Services (currently unavailable)
Double Glazed Double Opening Window 117x...+£289.99x
Double Glazed Double Opening Window 117x91cm - Palmako -£289.99
Palmako Rain Gutter for Flat Roof - 9000...+£449.99x
Palmako Rain Gutter for Flat Roof - 9000mm -£449.99
This 9m Gutter set for flat roof Palmako cabins is a handy attachment for your cabin, provided a water distribution device that can be used to collect rain water or disperse water in a direction.
- Log Cabin Installation Block - PDP - Palmako
|Construction Type||Interlocking Logs|
|Depth at Base||3200|
|Depth including Overhang||3200|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||27' x 10'|
|Glazing Material||Toughened Glass|
|Height at Highest Point||3020|
|Log Cabin Depth||10ft|
|Log Cabin Width||23ft|
|Number of Windows||2 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Width at Base||8400|
|Width including Overhang||8400|
With both a 17.3m² and a 5.5m² room; creating a fabulous 22.8m² of space, this high quality garden room is built with 70mm thick logs allowing year round usage of this Palmako Heidi Log Cabin as a guest suite, home office or a myriad of other uses.
Made from high quality Nordic spruce, the 70mm interlocking logs are chalet-cut for improved protection against wind and rain. Further strength and stability is provided by threaded rods (which increase wind protection) for a robust, durable garden cabin. At 70mm, this is one of the thickest logs offered, providing a garden room suitable for year round use. The notch corners add a traditional appeal.
The roof and floor are constructed from 19mm tongue and groove cladding, well-known for its weather resistance, durability and strength - with the floor also being supported by treated foundation joists providing a long-lasting and hardwearing surface for the many years of use this space will receive. The distinctive roof overhang is not only an attractive design feature but also provides practical shade and protection for the front of the log cabin and for you.
The two immense windows and the fully glazed double doors provide extensive light to the main room of the log cabin and offer your excellent views of your garden. A high, privacy window provides light for the side room, ideal as a bedroom. All are double glazed with rubber seals providing enhanced insulation for the garden cabin. The doors also benefit from a stainless steel door sill to protect this high traffic area. For increased strength and improved resistance to adverse reactions to extreme temperatures, such as warping or cracking, the door frames are laminated in construction. A key-operated cylinder lock provides security
A five year guarantee supports the high quality of this garden building. The garden cabin is supplied untreated; we would recommend that an initial anti-fungal treatment is applied and repeated annually thereafter to support the guarantee. Alternatively, paint could be applied to suit your preference or garden design.
The Heidi from Palmako is available as a 20x11 log cabin or a 44mm 10x13 log cabin.
*Please be advised that this garden building is supplied untreated. You should apply a coat of quality wood preservative upon assembly, and annually thereafter, in order to protect the wood from rot and maintain its handsome appearance.*
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality, interlocking 70mm Nordic spruce logs
- 19mm tongue and groove flooring and roof
- Double glazed throughout - 2 immense front windows, a high privacy window and fully-glazed double doors
- Rubber seals to doors and windows for increased insulation
- Laminated door frame for resistance to warping under extreme temperatures
- Stainless steel door sill cover
- Installation service available to purchase. Please select from our Options and Accessories Menu
- *Supplied untreated – wood preservative required*
- *** Please note that NO ROOF COVERING is included, please select from the roof covering options above ***
Palmako Log Cabin & Garden Office Installation
Due to the popularity and high demand of Palmako Log Cabins, they are unable to offer an installation service. If you require assistance, we recommend the use of Checkatrade.com for locating a reputable tradesperson in your area. Solar lighting packs are designed to be easy DIY assembly so should not require a tradesperson.
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker further up the page (below the add to basket button) or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£254.99 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£449.99 - AB, IV, KW
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes: DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days. PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
The Delivery Process
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
- Purchase Rate 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- Representative 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed Credit Limit £1200