Palmako Heidi 3.9m x 3m Log Cabin Summerhouse (44mm)
This premium log cabin is beautifully designed and constructed from premium materials throughout, making it the ideal location for a home office, garden retreat or to entertain friends.
- Constructed from 44mm Nordic spruce logsÂ
- 19mm tongue and groove flooring and roof
- Double-glazed, lockable French doors
- Additional double-glazed, full-length window
- 5-year warranty
- Please note that NO ROOF COVERING is included, please select from the roof covering options below
- 3. Optional Extras
- Roof Covering Options
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 3+£79.99x
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 3 -£79.99
Black Sand Felt is a quick and easy to fit durable roofing material that is commonly used on garden sheds. Only to be used as an underlay on Hexagonal and Octagonal buildings.
- Quantity supplied is enough to cover the roof allowing for the necessary overlaps
- Adhesive should be used when fitting to a flat roof- adhesive not supplied
- Only available with the purchase of a Palmako Log Cabin
- Can be used as an under-lay for roof shingles that would otherwise be fixed directly to the roof boards
FLEXIBLE RUBBER ROOF COVERING 4651+£749.99x
FLEXIBLE RUBBER ROOF COVERING 4651 -£749.99
YEPDM is a thick single sheet flexible rubber roof covering/membrane which is ideal for mono pitch or flat roof buildings as there are not overlapping joints for water to ingress.
- Fixings, and adhesives are not supplied
- Advanced DIY'er can install but if in any doubt take advise from a professional installer
- Robust and reliable water tight solution for mono pitched or flat roofs
- Installation Services
- Base Options
4 x 3m Log Cabin Base Kiti +£290.99x
4 x 3m Log Cabin Base Kit -£290.99
Made from UV stabilized 100% recycled plastic this base kit is both reusable and recyclable.
Quick and easy to install, your cabin will be well-ventilated with this base. The log cabin base is slightly raised above ground level aiding flood defence.
The installation of this base involves firstly preparing a firm, level area of ground and laying out the piece of heavy-duty membrane which is included.
The grids sit on top of a heavy-duty membrane and are locked together using the pins included.
Please note - Gravel and installation are not included with this base kit.
This log cabin base kit includes 48 squares. Each square measures 500 x 500mm. For your convenience, a heavy-duty, commercially-graded membrane is also included.
- Lightweight log cabin base kits
- Quick and Easy to install
- Includes heavy-duty membrane
- Our log cabin base kits raise the cabin from ground level
Palmako Rain Gutter for Flat Roof - 5000...+£149.99x
Palmako Rain Gutter for Flat Roof - 5000mm -£149.99
This 6m Gutter set for flat roof Palmako cabins is a handy attachment for your cabin, provided a water distribution device that can be used to collect rain water or disperse water in a direction. It works by catching rain water as it rolls of the roof and is then lead off using a pipe which can be into a water butt, allowing you to collect rain water which can then be used to water the garden. Collecting rain water means you save money on your water bill and you are more environmentally friendly as you are recycling water. We all know some summers may go under hose bans therefore avoid those and keep your garden healthy.
- At 6m, this Guttering set is the ideal choice for roofs up to 6m in width/length.
- Specifically designed to fit cabins that have flat top roofs as apposed to apex roofs.
- Allows you to collect rain water all year round which can be recycled in the garden.
- Supplied in a stunning dark brown finish, built from PVC plastic which will not rust/rot or crack.
- Attaches to your log cabins extremely easy following the instructions on the installation guide.
Lifestyle Blue Flame Portable Gas Cabinet Heater -£119.99
Instant, economic heat is yours with the Lifestyle Blue Flame Portable Gas Cabinet Heater, an outdoor heater designed to keep summerhouses or log cabins warm all year long.
This CE-approved portable heater is expertly constructed from pressed steel, comes in a stylish black finish and with a long-lasting blue flame, so is sure to complement your garden building.
Including automatic ignition within the controls, 3 heat settings and a 4.2kW maximum heat output, this gas cabinet heater will provide you with an effective and economical source of heat.
Furthermore, the heater’s warming benefits needn’t be confined to one place, for the set of 4 castors ensures you can effortlessly manoeuvre it to a position of your choice.
This superb portable heater is also fitted with a safety valve and flame-failure device, so if oxygen levels are too low, or should the unit fall over, the gas will cut out immediately. In order to position your portable gas heater safely, choose a spacious and well-ventilated area. Any furniture, curtains or other combustible materials should be at least 1m away from the heater to prevent the risk of fire. Please ensure you read and follow all safety advice included in the product's instructions.
Backed by a reassuring 1-year guarantee, this gas cabinet heater includes a hose and regulator, so has just what you need to keep your summer house warm throughout the year.
The heater’s dimensions are 70cm x 40cm x 29cm minimum/ 42cm maximum, the depth dependent on whether the back support is fitted.
** This gas heater requires a 15kg butane gas cylinder, which is not included. **
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- Long-lasting blue flame
- Automatic ignition within the controls
- 3 separate heat settings
- 4.2kW maximum heat output
- Intelligent safety features
- 4 sets of castors provide excellent manoeuvrability
- Includes hose and regulator
- Built from pressed steel
- Reassuring 1-year guarantee
- **15kg gas cylinder not included **
- Free delivery to most UK addresses
|Construction Type||Interlocking Solid Logs|
|Depth at Base||3000|
|Depth including Overhang||4030|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||13' x 10'|
|Glazing Material||17mm Double Glazing|
|Locking System||Cylinder Lock|
|Log Cabin Depth||10ft|
|Log Cabin Width||13ft|
|Number of Windows||1 window|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove Boards|
|Wall Log Thickness||44|
|Width at Base||4100|
|Width including Overhang||4780|
A contemporary log cabin with 11.7m² of light-filled space, the 13x10 Palmako Heidi Log Cabin is perfect for a relaxing summer house or garden office away from the hustle and bustle.
Made from high quality Nordic spruce, the 44mm interlocking logs are chalet-cut for improved protection against wind and rain. Further strength and stability is provided by wind protecting threaded rods for a robust, durable garden cabin. The roof and floor are constructed from 19mm tongue and groove cladding, well-known for its weather resistance, durability and strength - with the floor also being supported by treated foundation joists providing a long-lasting and hardwearing surface for the many years of use this space will receive.
The large window and fully-glazed double doors offer excellent views of your garden. All are double glazed with rubber seals providing enhanced insulation for the garden cabin. For increased strength and improved resistance to adverse reactions to extreme temperatures, such as warping or cracking, the door frames are laminated in construction. The low door sill features a stainless steel cover to protect the wood from damage in this high traffic area. A key-operated cylinder lock provides security
A five year guarantee supports the high quality of this garden building. The garden cabin is supplied untreated; we would recommend that an initial anti-fungal treatment is applied and repeated annually thereafter to support the guarantee. Alternatively, paint could be applied to suit your preference or garden design.
*** Please note: a roof covering is NOT included. Please purchase from our Options and Accessories Menu***
The Heidi from Palmako is also available as a 23x10 log cabin with a choice of two superb room layouts..
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality, interlocking 44mm Nordic spruce logs
- 19mm tongue and groove flooring and roof
- Double glazed throughout - 1 large full length window and fully-glazed double doors
- Rubber seals to doors and windows for increased insulation
- Laminated door frame for resistance to warping under extreme temperatures
- Stainless steel door sill cover
- Installation service available to purchase. Please select from our Options and Accessories Menu
- *** Please note: a roof covering is NOT included. Please purchase from our Options and Accessories Menu ***
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker above or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£254.99 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£449.99 - AB, IV, KW
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes: DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days. PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
The Delivery Process
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.