Palmako Ella 2 3.2m x 3.2m Log Cabin Summerhouse (28mm)
Special Price £2,249.00 Regular Price £2,399.00
For a stylish, new garden retreat or hobby room, choose this contemporary log cabin/ summer house. This garden building offers you peace and tranquillity, come rain or shine.
- Built from superior 28mm Nordic spruce interlocking logs with added wind braces and a chalet-cut design
- 19mm tongue and groove floor and roof
- Partially-glazed double doors fitted with safety glass, key-operated lock, laminated frame and stainless-steel sill
- Reassuring 5-year guarantee
- **Roof covering is NOT supplied - Please SELECT from the roof covering options**
- Supplied untreated - requires preservative application upon assembly
- 3. Optional Extras
- Roof Covering Options
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 3+£89.99x
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 3 -£89.99
Black Sand Felt is a quick and easy to fit durable roofing material that is commonly used on garden sheds. Only to be used as an underlay on Hexagonal and Octagonal buildings.
- Quantity supplied is enough to cover the roof allowing for the necessary overlaps
- Adhesive should be used when fitting to a flat roof- adhesive not supplied
- Only available with the purchase of a Palmako Log Cabin
- Can be used as an under-lay for roof shingles that would otherwise be fixed directly to the roof boards
- Installation Services (currently unavailable)
- Base Options
11x11 Plastic Shed Base Kiti +£364.99x
11x11 Plastic Shed Base Kit -£364.99
Avoid the hassle or mess of laying slabs or concrete with our 11'x11' ProBASE plastic shed base kit, when preparing a base for your new shed. It is very quick to install as its interlocking design makes it easy to put together and, though lightweight, it will provide a very strong and durable base for your shed.
Made from 100% recycled plastic, this shed base is eco-friendly. Also, you can reuse the base if you decide to reposition your shed. The base allows for ventilation and drainage under the shed, helping to keep the shed floor dry.
To install the base, you simply interlock the square grids together and lay onto a firm, level area of ground. We recommend using 15kg of 10m pea gravel per square (gravel not included).
Each square is 500 x 500 x 40mm. This pack contains 64 squares. For your convenience, a heavy-duty, commercially-graded membrane is also included.
- Super strong interlocking grid system shed base
- Simple to lay and assemble
- Eco-friendly high quality recycled plastic
- Ventilated design
- Includes heavy-duty membrane
- 2 year guarantee
Palmako Rain Gutter for Flat Roof - 4000...+£229.99x
Palmako Rain Gutter for Flat Roof - 4000mm -£229.99
This guttering set is appropriate for flat roof cabins, designed a little differently to capture water and distribute it accordingly. Another great reason to invest in a guttering system is that you can collect any rain water in a large Water butt and then use that to water plants and vegetables and even garden animals. This saves money on your water bill and saves having to move the hose around the garden to water your plants, opting for a more simpler watering can. Supplied in a dark brown finish, the guttering will not rust or rot neither will it be damaged by UV rays offering log lasting protection.
- This 4m Guttering set is specifically for log cabins with flat roofs as apposed to apex roofs.
- Ideal for a Cabin that is no longer than 4m in roof length, giving you cheap and easy rain distribution.
- Constructed from a tough PVC plastic blend that does not rot or rust assuring you great value for money.
- Easily attachable to your flat roof log cabin thanks to the fixture kit that comes along with delivery.
Single Glazed Opening Single Window 670x...+£179.99x
Single Glazed Opening Single Window 670x890mm (MA28-3R) - Palmako -£179.99
Single Glazed Double Opening Window 119x...+£229.99x
Single Glazed Double Opening Window 119x89cm (MTA28-5R) - Palmako -£229.99
- Log Cabin Installation Block - PDP - Palmako
|Construction Type||Interlocking Logs|
|Depth at Base||3000|
|Depth including Overhang||3200|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||10' x 10'|
|Log Cabin Depth||10ft|
|Log Cabin Width||10ft|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Log Thickness||28|
|Width at Base||3000|
|Width including Overhang||3200|
For a stylish, new garden retreat or hobby room, buy the Palmako Ella 3.2m² Log Cabin Summer House (28mm). This garden building sports a contemporary design and a number of impressive features, which make it a great place to relax come rain or shine.
Expertly built from superior, interlocking 28mm Nordic spruce logs, with a chalet-cut design and added wind braces, this premium log cabin offers you and your possessions exceptional all-round weatherproof protection. Both the floor and roof are constructed from 19mm tongue and groove cladding, renowned for its robustness, durability and resistance to the elements.
Please be advised that the roof does not include a covering. You should choose one from the available optional upgrades.
Partially-glazed, wide double doors offer you easy access to the interior and are fitted with safety glass, which is always a good idea in a busy garden. These doors also feature a laminated frame, to keep out draughts and prevent the warping and cracking caused by changes in temperature, as well as a stainless-steel sill cover, which prevents the timber wearing down after heavy usage. When you’re not at home, a key-operated cylinder lock offers you the reassurance that your valuable items are completely safe from unwanted attention.
This log cabin is delivered untreated. You should apply a quality wood preservative upon assembly and annually, thereafter, in order to maintain the timber’s attractive appearance, ensure its weathertightness and validate the guarantee. For a more individual style, why not apply paint instead?
This stylish garden cabin is available in a range of sizes. Supplied with a reassuring 5-year guarantee, it includes a full installation kit to help you achieve a straightforward assembly.
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- Built from superior 28mm Nordic spruce interlocking logs
- Added wind braces and a chalet-cut design for superb weatherproof protection
- 19mm tongue and groove floor
- 19mm tongue and groove roof
- Roof cover not included - please select from roof cover options above
- Partially-glazed double doors fitted with safety glass, a laminated frame and stainless-steel sill
- Key-operated cylinder lock for added security
- Reassuring 5-year guarantee
- Supplied untreated – treat or paint to validate the guarantee
- Free delivery to most UK addresses
Palmako Log Cabin & Garden Office Installation
Due to the popularity and high demand of Palmako Log Cabins, they are unable to offer an installation service. If you require assistance, we recommend the use of Checkatrade.com for locating a reputable tradesperson in your area. Solar lighting packs are designed to be easy DIY assembly so should not require a tradesperson.
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker further up the page (below the add to basket button) or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£254.99 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£449.99 - AB, IV, KW
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes: DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days. PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
The Delivery Process
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
- Purchase Rate 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- Representative 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed Credit Limit £1200