Palmako Claudia 3.9m x 3m Log Cabin Summerhouse (34mm)
Special Price £3,349.00 Regular Price £3,539.00
For an idyllic home office or summer house, choose this superb log cabin. This garden building sports an attractive pavilion-style design and boasts a number of impressive features, making it wonderfully versatile.
- Built from superior 34mm Nordic spruce interlocking logs with added wind braces and a chalet-cut design
- 19mm tongue and groove floor and roof
- Partially-glazed double doors fitted with safety glass, a key-operated lock and laminated frame
- 4 large, opening windows
- 5-year guarantee
- **Roof covering is NOT supplied - Please SELECT from the roof covering options**
- Supplied untreated - requires preservative application upon assembly
- 3. Optional Extras
- Installation Services
- Roof Covering Options
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 3+£89.99x
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 3 -£89.99
Black Sand Felt is a quick and easy to fit durable roofing material that is commonly used on garden sheds. Only to be used as an underlay on Hexagonal and Octagonal buildings.
- Quantity supplied is enough to cover the roof allowing for the necessary overlaps
- Adhesive should be used when fitting to a flat roof- adhesive not supplied
- Only available with the purchase of a Palmako Log Cabin
- Can be used as an under-lay for roof shingles that would otherwise be fixed directly to the roof boards
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 9+£349.99x
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 9 -£349.99
IKO Heavy Duty Bitumen Charcoal Rectangular Felt Roof Shingles with three rectangular tiles per stip. Attractive, extremely durable, easy to fit and will last for years, ideally suited to log cabins.
- Really attractive 'slate' style roof shingle that will set your cabin apart from most!
- Provide a long lasting waterproof roof covering saving time and money in the longer term
- Fixings not supplied, you will need 13mm clout nails which are readily available from any DIY store
- Not standard practice to use adhesive when fitting shingles, however in areas of significant wind exposure is advisable (Adhesive not supplied)
- Base Options
4 x 3m Log Cabin Base Kiti +£290.99x
4 x 3m Log Cabin Base Kit -£290.99
Made from UV stabilized 100% recycled plastic this base kit is both reusable and recyclable.
Quick and easy to install, your cabin will be well-ventilated with this base. The log cabin base is slightly raised above ground level aiding flood defence.
The installation of this base involves firstly preparing a firm, level area of ground and laying out the piece of heavy-duty membrane which is included.
The grids sit on top of a heavy-duty membrane and are locked together using the pins included.
Please note - Gravel and installation are not included with this base kit.
This log cabin base kit includes 48 squares. Each square measures 500 x 500mm. For your convenience, a heavy-duty, commercially-graded membrane is also included.
- Lightweight log cabin base kits
- Quick and Easy to install
- Includes heavy-duty membrane
- Our log cabin base kits raise the cabin from ground level
Rain Gutter for Gable Roof - 5000mm - Pa...+£399.99x
Rain Gutter for Gable Roof - 5000mm - Palmako -£399.99This guttering set is appropriate for log cabins with a roof length up to 5m. What this guttering system does is it enables you to collect rain water when it runs of the roof using a water but. This can then in turn be used to water plants and vegetables saving money and wasting water when using a hose. Sometimes the simple ways are the easiest eg a watering can. The PVC plastic build will see a long life as it is rust and rot proof as well as being extremely easy to fix to your cabin. As soon as your cabin is standing, using the fixture kit, your guttering can be attached within a matter of minutes.
- Log Cabin Installation Block - PDP - Palmako
|Construction Type||Interlocking Logs|
|Depth at Base||3000|
|Depth including Overhang||3200|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||13' x 10'|
|Height at Highest Point||3420|
|Log Cabin Depth||10ft|
|Log Cabin Width||13ft|
|Number of Windows||4 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Log Thickness||34|
|Width at Base||4000|
|Width including Overhang||4200|
For an idyllic home office or garden retreat, buy the Palmako Claudia 3.9m x 3m Log Cabin Summer House (34mm). This garden building sports an attractive pavilion-style design and boasts a number of impressive features, making it wonderfully versatile.
Expertly built from superior, interlocking 34mm Nordic spruce logs, with a chalet-cut design and added wind braces, this premium log cabin offers you and your possessions exceptional all-round weatherproof protection. Both the floor and roof are constructed from 19mm tongue and groove cladding, renowned for its robustness, durability and resistance to the elements. The former is supported by pressure treated foundation joists to protect the interior from ground moisture, while the latter's reverse apex design provides you with increased headroom and the opportunity to house taller items.
Please be advised that the roof does not include a covering. You should choose one from the available optional upgrades.
The partially-glazed, wide double doors offer you easy access to the interior and are fitted with safety glass, which is always a good idea in a busy garden. This door also features a laminated frame, to keep out draughts and prevent the warping and cracking caused by changes in temperature, as well as a key-operated cylinder lock to keep your valuable items completely safe from unwanted attention.
With the addition of 4 large, opening windows, positioned on 3 sides of the garden building, you'll find this summer house incredibly light, airy and beautifully ventilated on a hot summer's day.
This log cabin is delivered untreated. You should apply a quality wood preservative upon assembly and annually, thereafter, in order to maintain the timber's attractive appearance, ensure its weathertightness and validate the guarantee. For a more individual style, why not apply paint instead?
This stylish garden cabin is available in a range of sizes. Supplied with a reassuring 5-year guarantee, it includes a full installation kit to help you achieve a straightforward assembly.
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- Built from superior 34mm Nordic spruce interlocking logs
- Added wind braces and a chalet-cut design for superb weatherproof protection
- 19mm tongue and groove floor
- 19mm tongue and groove roof
- Roof cover not included - please select from roof cover options above
- Partially-glazed double doors fitted with safety glass and a laminated frame
- Key-operated cylinder lock for added security
- 4 large, opening windows
- Reassuring 5-year guarantee
- Supplied untreated – treat or paint to validate the guarantee
- Free delivery to most UK addresses
Palmako Log Cabin & Garden Office Installation
Due to the popularity and high demand of Palmako Log Cabins, they are unable to offer an installation service. If you require assistance, we recommend the use of Checkatrade.com for locating a reputable tradesperson in your area. Solar lighting packs are designed to be easy DIY assembly so should not require a tradesperson.
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker further up the page (below the add to basket button) or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£254.99 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£449.99 - AB, IV, KW
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes: DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days. PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
The Delivery Process
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
- Purchase Rate 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- Representative 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed Credit Limit £1200