Palmako Claudia 3.2m x 2.4m Log Cabin Summerhouse (28mm)
Special Price £2,169.00 Regular Price £2,299.00
For an idyllic garden retreat in which to relax or entertain your friends, buy this superb log cabin/ summer house. This garden building sports an attractive pavilion-style design and boasts a number of impressive features, making it a wonderful venue for any outdoor occasion.
- Built from superior 28mm Nordic spruce interlocking logs with added wind braces and a chalet-cut design
- 19mm tongue and groove floor and roof
- Partially-glazed single door fitted with safety glass, key-operated lock, laminated frame and stainless-steel sill
- 4 large, opening windows
- 5-year guarantee
- **Roof covering is NOT supplied - Please SELECT from the roof covering options**
- Supplied untreated - requires preservative application upon assembly
- 3. Optional Extras
- Roof Covering Options
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 2+£57.99x
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 2 -£57.99
Black Sand Felt is a quick and easy to fit durable roofing material that is commonly used on garden sheds. Only to be used as an underlay on Hexagonal and Octagonal buildings.
- Quantity supplied is enough to cover the roof allowing for the necessary overlaps
- Adhesive should be used when fitting to a flat roof- adhesive not supplied
- Only available with the purchase of a Palmako Log Cabin
- Can be used as an under-lay for roof shingles that would otherwise be fixed directly to the roof boards
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 6+£229.99x
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 6 -£229.99
IKO Heavy Duty Bitumen Charcoal Rectangular Felt Roof Shingles with three rectangular tiles per stip. Attractive, extremely durable, easy to fit and will last for years, ideally suited to log cabins.
- Really attractive 'slate' style roof shingle that will set your cabin apart from most!
- Provide a long lasting waterproof roof covering saving time and money in the longer term
- Fixings not supplied, you will need 13mm clout nails which are readily available from any DIY store
- Not standard practice to use adhesive when fitting shingles, however in areas of significant wind exposure is advisable (Adhesive not supplied)
- Installation Services (currently unavailable)
- Base Options
11x8 Plastic Shed Base Kiti +£210.99x
11x8 Plastic Shed Base Kit -£210.99
Avoid the hassle or mess of laying slabs or concrete with our 11'x8' ProBASE plastic shed base kit, when preparing a base for your new shed. It is very quick to install as its interlocking design makes it easy to put together and, though lightweight, it will provide a very strong and durable base for your shed.
Made from 100% recycled plastic, this shed base is eco-friendly. Also, you can reuse the base if you decide to reposition your shed. The base allows for ventilation and drainage under the shed, helping to keep the shed floor dry.
To install the base, you simply interlock the square grids together and lay onto a firm, level area of ground. We recommend using 15kg of 10m pea gravel per square (gravel not included).
Each square is 500 x 500 x 40mm. This pack contains 35 squares. For your convenience, a heavy-duty, commercially-graded membrane is also included.
- Super strong interlocking grid system shed base
- Simple to lay and assemble
- Eco-friendly high quality recycled plastic
- Ventilated design
- Includes heavy-duty membrane
- 2 year guarantee
- Log Cabin Installation Block - PDP - Palmako
|Construction Type||Interlocking Logs|
|Depth at Base||2400|
|Depth including Overhang||2600|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||10' x 8'|
|Height at Highest Point||2490|
|Log Cabin Depth||8ft|
|Log Cabin Width||10ft|
|Number of Windows||4 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Log Thickness||28|
|Width at Base||3200|
|Width including Overhang||3400|
For an idyllic garden retreat in which to relax or entertain your friends, buy the Palmako Claudia 3.2m x 2.4m Log Cabin Summer House (28mm). This garden building sports an attractive pavilion-style design and boasts a number of impressive features, making it a wonderful venue for any outdoor occasion.
Expertly built from superior, interlocking 28mm Nordic spruce logs, with a chalet-cut design and added wind braces, this premium log cabin offers you and your possessions exceptional all-round weatherproof protection. Both the floor and roof are constructed from 19mm tongue and groove cladding, renowned for its robustness, durability and resistance to the elements. The former is supported by pressure treated foundation joists to protect the interior from ground moisture, while the latter’s reverse apex design provides you with increased headroom and the opportunity to house taller items.
Please be advised that the roof does not include a covering. You should choose one from the available optional upgrades.
The partially-glazed single door offers you easy access to the interior and is fitted with safety glass, which is always a good idea in a busy garden. This door also features a laminated frame, to keep out draughts and prevent the warping and cracking caused by changes in temperature, as well as a stainless-steel sill cover, which prevents the timber wearing down after heavy usage. When you’re not at home, a key-operated cylinder lock offers you the reassurance that your valuable items are completely safe from unwanted attention.
With the addition of 4 large, opening windows, positioned on 3 sides of the garden building, you’ll find this summer house incredibly light, airy and beautifully ventilated on a hot summer’s day.
This log cabin is delivered untreated. You should apply a quality wood preservative upon assembly and annually, thereafter, in order to maintain the timber’s attractive appearance, ensure its weathertightness and validate the guarantee. For a more individual style, why not apply paint instead?
This stylish garden cabin is available in a range of sizes. Supplied with a reassuring 5-year guarantee, it includes a full installation kit to help you achieve a straightforward assembly.
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- Built from superior 28mm Nordic spruce interlocking logs
- Added wind braces and a chalet-cut design for superb weatherproof protection
- 19mm tongue and groove floor
- 19mm tongue and groove roof
- Roof cover not included - please select from roof cover options above
- Partially-glazed single door fitted with safety glass, a laminated frame and stainless-steel sill
- Key-operated cylinder lock for added security
- 4 large, opening windows
- Reassuring 5-year guarantee
- Supplied untreated – treat or paint to validate the guarantee
- Free delivery to most UK addresses
Palmako Log Cabin & Garden Office Installation
Due to the popularity and high demand of Palmako Log Cabins, they are unable to offer an installation service. If you require assistance, we recommend the use of Checkatrade.com for locating a reputable tradesperson in your area. Solar lighting packs are designed to be easy DIY assembly so should not require a tradesperson.
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker further up the page (below the add to basket button) or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£254.99 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£449.99 - AB, IV, KW
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes: DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days. PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
The Delivery Process
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
- Purchase Rate 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- Representative 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed Credit Limit £1200