Palmako Britta 4.5m x 4.5m Log Cabin Garden Building (40mm)
Special Price £3,949.00 Regular Price £4,199.00
Stylish and spacious, this 15x15 log cabin is ideal as a home office, home gym or summerhouse
- 5 year guarantee
- High quality, interlocking 40mm Nordic Spruce logs
- Includes 19mm tongue and groove flooring and roof
- Glazed double doors and large double tilt and turn window
- Available as a Britta 14x14 or 17x15 log cabin
- ** Please note - roof covering is NOT included. Select from the Options and Accessories Menu**
- 3. Optional Extras
- Roof Covering Options
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 7+£199.99x
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 7 -£199.99
Black Sand Felt is a quick and easy to fit durable roofing material that is commonly used on garden sheds. Only to be used as an underlay on Hexagonal and Octagonal buildings.
- Quantity supplied is enough to cover the roof allowing for the necessary overlaps
- Adhesive should be used when fitting to a flat roof- adhesive not supplied
- Only available with the purchase of a Palmako Log Cabin
- Can be used as an under-lay for roof shingles that would otherwise be fixed directly to the roof boards
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 10+£389.99x
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 10 -£389.99
IKO Heavy Duty Bitumen Charcoal Rectangular Felt Roof Shingles with three rectangular tiles per stip. Attractive, extremely durable, easy to fit and will last for years, ideally suited to log cabins.
- Really attractive 'slate' style roof shingle that will set your cabin apart from most!
- Provide a long lasting waterproof roof covering saving time and money in the longer term
- Fixings not supplied, you will need 13mm clout nails which are readily available from any DIY store
- Not standard practice to use adhesive when fitting shingles, however in areas of significant wind exposure is advisable (Adhesive not supplied)
- Installation Services (currently unavailable)
- Base Options
14x14 Pro Log Cabin Base Kiti +£455.99x
14x14 Pro Log Cabin Base Kit - 81 Squares -£455.99
Avoid the hassle or mess of laying slabs or concrete with our 14'x14' ProBASE plastic log cabin base kit, when preparing a base for your new garden building. It is very quick to install as its interlocking design makes it easy to put together and, though lightweight, it will provide a very strong and durable base for your log cabin.
Made from 100% recycled plastic, this log cabin base is eco-friendly. Also, you can reuse the base if you decide to reposition your garden building. The base allows for ventilation and drainage under the log cabin, helping to keep the floor dry.
To install the base, you simply interlock the square grids together and lay onto a firm, level area of ground. We recommend using 15kg of 10m pea gravel per square (gravel not included).
Each square is 500 x 500 x 40mm. This pack contains 81 squares. For your convenience, a heavy-duty, commercially-graded membrane is also included.
- Super strong interlocking grid system log cabin base
- Simple to lay and assemble
- Eco-friendly high quality recycled plastic
- Ventilated design
- Includes heavy-duty membrane
- 2 year guarantee
1.4 x 2.9m Palmako Log Cabin Canopy Roof+£339.99x
1.4 x 2.9m Palmako Log Cabin Canopy Roof -£339.99
This lean to Canopy from Palmako can be attached to any cabin in the range, proving a handy extension, ideal for log drying or BBQ area. However you choose to use the canopy, you are assured that it provides a shelter all year round.
Built from the same timber design as a cabin, this canopy assures quality and you never have to worry about stability. Two tough timber supports hold the roof up whilst on the other side, the roof is fixed to the cabins roof for a rigid build. Heavy rain and snow is no match to the roof, built on a gradient much like the roofs of the cabins allowing any weather to run straight off onto the floor without collecting and causing trouble.
The canopy is produced using the same Nordic spruce that is used for all the cabins and has the same 5 year quality assurance meaning it will last just as long as your cabins. Whether you are purchasing this as an add-on or alongside your cabin, it can be put to use within minutes.
1.5 x 2.2m Palmako Log Cabin Extension+£969.99x
1.5 x 2.2m Palmako Log Cabin Extension -£969.99
Invest in this handy side storage extension, built exactly the same as your cabin for the same lasting effect. If you choose to not mix storage with lounging space inside the cabin or simply want to add additional space then this is perfect for you. The extension is built from the same Nordic spruce and has the same design which makes it just as strong and resistant as your cabin.
It sits of the ground the same height causing no issues with alignment thanks to the pressure treated floor joists, also stopping any floor rot from occurring. The gradient–ed roof means weather rolls of the top and will not cause issues at all. A single front door provides access inside the extension and is wide enough to fit tools and bikes relatively easily. Just like the cabins, security is thought off and a cylinder lock is planted inside the door frame to prevent any damage and theft to your items.
A 5 year guarantee is assured like the cabins and is delivered with an assembly kit which oversees a hassle free installation. So if you need a little extra space or want organisation, this extension is the perfect addition for you and following its sister cabins build design, you will be far from disappointed.
Palmako Rain Gutter for Gable Roof - 600...+£439.99x
Palmako Rain Gutter for Gable Roof - 6000mm -£439.99
This Gutter set is the largest of the group, suitable for cabins with roof lengths up to 6m. The guttering is made from a PVC plastic and has a dark brown finish which is extremely attractive. The guttering will never rust or rot meaning it is a clever investment especially as it allows you to collect water. Save on your water bull by installing a water butt underneath your drainage pipe so that you can collect rainwater and then use that to water plants rather than use a hose.
- Pvc construction gives this guttering a robust and long lasting build, which is perfect for long term use.
- Collect rain water from your cabins that have a roof length up to 6m, recycling rain to help environment.
- Easily attach this guttering set to your log cabin using the fixture kit that comes along side it.
- Stunning dark brown finish adds a nice touch to your cabin and does not rot or rust!
- Log Cabin Installation Block - PDP - Palmako
|Construction Type||Interlocking Solid Logs|
|Depth at Base||4260mm|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Size||15' x 15'|
|Glazing Material||Real Glass|
|Log Cabin Depth||15ft|
|Log Cabin Width||15ft|
|Number of Windows||1 window|
|Persons to Assemble||2 people|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Width at Base||4260mm|
Bringing captivating charm and remarkable space to your garden, our 15x15 Palmako Britta 40mm Log Cabin makes a superb home office, private home gym or summerhouse.
Constructed from thick 40mm Nordic Spruce, the interlocking logs provide a robust and sturdy design, as well as insulation. Wind braces provide increased stability. The large overhanging roof offers protection from showers and sun, with the 19mm tongue and groove roof, well-known for its durability, strength and weather resistance, providing you with a sturdy and reliable canopy.
This log cabin includes a 19mm tongue and groove floor designed to withstand years of footfall and support any furnishings - as well as being an attractive design feature
Beautiful glazed double doors, fitted with a key-operated cylinder lock, lead you into the light and airy interior where further light floods in through the large double tilt and turn opening window. The window features a discrete gutter designed to prevent water seepage and damage. For increased strength and improved resistance to adverse reactions to extreme temperatures, such as warping or cracking, the door frames are laminated in construction. The low door sill also features a stainless steel cover to protect wood from damage in this high wear area.
The garden cabin is supplied untreated with a five year guarantee. We advise that you apply an initial anti-fungal treatment to the log cabin, once built, and do so annually thereafter to support the guarantee. Alternatively, paint could be applied for a more individual style.
*** Please note: a roof covering is NOT included. Please purchase from the Options and Accessories Menu***
The Britta is also available as a 14x14 or 17x15 log cabin.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality 40mm Nordic Spruce interlocking logs
- Includes 19mm tongue and groove flooring
- 19mm tongue and groove roof with large overhang
- Glazed double entrance doors with laminated door frame providing enhanced resistance to cracking and extreme temperatures
- Real glass large double tilt and turn style window
- Window gutter preventing water seepage and damage
- Low door sill, covered with stainless steel
- *** Please note - roof covering is NOT included. Select from the Options and Accessories Menu ***
Palmako Log Cabin & Garden Office Installation
Due to the popularity and high demand of Palmako Log Cabins, they are unable to offer an installation service. If you require assistance, we recommend the use of Checkatrade.com for locating a reputable tradesperson in your area. Solar lighting packs are designed to be easy DIY assembly so should not require a tradesperson.
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker further up the page (below the add to basket button) or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£254.99 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£449.99 - AB, IV, KW
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes: DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days. PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
The Delivery Process
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
- Purchase Rate 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- Representative 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed Credit Limit £1200