Palmako Bret 5.1m x 3.9m Log Cabin Garden Room (44mm)
A contemporary log cabin, this 17x13 garden room is a striking summerhouse offering you the perfect home office or venue to entertain your friends.
- 5 year guarantee
- High quality, interlocking 44mm Nordic Spruce logs
- Includes 19mm tongue and groove flooring and roof
- Lockable French doors and 2 full-length, opening windows - all double glazed
- Available as a Bret 15x11 Log Cabin
- ** Please note - roof covering is NOT included. Select from the Options and Accessories Menu**
- 3. Optional Extras
- Roof Covering Options
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 6+£159.99x
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 6 -£159.99
Black Sand Felt is a quick and easy to fit durable roofing material that is commonly used on garden sheds. Only to be used as an underlay on Hexagonal and Octagonal buildings.
- Quantity supplied is enough to cover the roof allowing for the necessary overlaps
- Adhesive should be used when fitting to a flat roof- adhesive not supplied
- Only available with the purchase of a Palmako Log Cabin
- Can be used as an under-lay for roof shingles that would otherwise be fixed directly to the roof boards
FLEXIBLE RUBBER ROOF COVERING 7651+£1,199.00x
FLEXIBLE RUBBER ROOF COVERING 7651 -£1199
YEPDM is a thick single sheet flexible rubber roof covering/membrane which is ideal for mono pitch or flat roof buildings as there are not overlapping joints for water to ingress.
- Fixings, and adhesives are not supplied
- Advanced DIY'er can install but if in any doubt take advise from a professional installer
- Robust and reliable water tight solution for mono pitched or flat roofs
- Installation Services
Lifestyle Blue Flame Portable Gas Cabinet Heater -£119.99
Instant, economic heat is yours with the Lifestyle Blue Flame Portable Gas Cabinet Heater, an outdoor heater designed to keep summerhouses or log cabins warm all year long.
This CE-approved portable heater is expertly constructed from pressed steel, comes in a stylish black finish and with a long-lasting blue flame, so is sure to complement your garden building.
Including automatic ignition within the controls, 3 heat settings and a 4.2kW maximum heat output, this gas cabinet heater will provide you with an effective and economical source of heat.
Furthermore, the heater’s warming benefits needn’t be confined to one place, for the set of 4 castors ensures you can effortlessly manoeuvre it to a position of your choice.
This superb portable heater is also fitted with a safety valve and flame-failure device, so if oxygen levels are too low, or should the unit fall over, the gas will cut out immediately. In order to position your portable gas heater safely, choose a spacious and well-ventilated area. Any furniture, curtains or other combustible materials should be at least 1m away from the heater to prevent the risk of fire. Please ensure you read and follow all safety advice included in the product's instructions.
Backed by a reassuring 1-year guarantee, this gas cabinet heater includes a hose and regulator, so has just what you need to keep your summer house warm throughout the year.
The heater’s dimensions are 70cm x 40cm x 29cm minimum/ 42cm maximum, the depth dependent on whether the back support is fitted.
** This gas heater requires a 15kg butane gas cylinder, which is not included. **
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- Long-lasting blue flame
- Automatic ignition within the controls
- 3 separate heat settings
- 4.2kW maximum heat output
- Intelligent safety features
- 4 sets of castors provide excellent manoeuvrability
- Includes hose and regulator
- Built from pressed steel
- Reassuring 1-year guarantee
- **15kg gas cylinder not included **
- Free delivery to most UK addresses
18'x14'7 Pro Shed Base Kiti +£545.99x
18'x14'7 (5.5x4.5m) Pro Shed Base Kit - 99 Squares -£545.99
Avoid the hassle or mess of laying slabs or concrete with our ProBASE 18'x14'7 plastic shed base kit, when preparing a base for your new shed. It is very quick to install as its interlocking design makes it easy to put together and, though lightweight, it will provide a very strong and durable base for your shed.
Made from 100% recycled plastic, this shed base is eco-friendly. Also, you can reuse the base if you decide to reposition your shed. The base allows for ventilation and drainage under the shed, helping to keep the shed floor dry.
To install the base, you simply interlock the square grids together and lay onto a firm, level area of ground. We recommend using 15kg of 10m pea gravel per square (gravel not included).
Each square is 500 x 500 x 50mm. This pack contains 99 squares. For your convenience, a heavy-duty, commercially-graded membrane is also included.
- Super strong interlocking grid system shed base
- Simple to lay and assemble
- Eco-friendly high quality recycled plastic
- Ventilated design
- Includes heavy-duty membrane
- Comprehensive instructions and customer service support
- 2 year guarantee
|Construction Type||Interlocking Solid Logs|
|Depth at Base||3900|
|Depth including Overhang||4640|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor||19mm Tongue & Groove Boards|
|Framing Size||44mm Solid Logs|
|Size||17' x 13'|
|Glazing Material||12mm Double Glazing|
|Locking System||Cylinder Lock|
|Log Cabin Depth||13ft|
|Log Cabin Width||17ft|
|Number of Windows||2 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove Boards|
|Wall Log Thickness||44|
|Width at Base||5300|
|Width including Overhang||5740|
Intelligently designed and exquisitely constructed from the finest materials throughout, the 17x13 Palmako Bret 44mm offers you the perfect home office, garden room or venue to entertain your friends.
This log cabin is made from premium 44mm Nordic spruce logs with a chalet-cut design which, combined with wind braces, offer you the ultimate in weatherproof garden rooms. 19mm tongue and groove construction - renowned for its weather resistance, durability and appeal - is used for both the floor and pent roof to complete the reliable construction of this high-quality garden cabin.
The French-style double doors provide comfortable access and are fitted with a cylinder lock to ensure your prized possessions remain secure. Along with the 2 full-length, opening windows, the doors are manufactured from real glass, double-glazed and include rubber seals to prevent draughts and retain heat. The windows are also fitted with discrete aluminium guttering to prevent water damage. The doors boast laminated frames to combat warping or cracking while a stainless-steel-covered door sill protects against wear and tear in this high traffic area.
The garden cabin is supplied untreated with a five year guarantee. We advise that you apply an initial anti-fungal treatment to the log cabin, once built, and do so annually thereafter to support the guarantee. Alternatively, paint could be applied for a more individual style.
*** Please note: a roof covering is NOT included. Please purchase from the Options and Accessories Menu***
The Bret is also available as a 15x11 log cabin.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality 44mm Nordic Spruce interlocking logs
- Includes 19mm tongue and groove flooring
- 19mm tongue and groove roof
- 2 opening, double-glazed, full-length windows
- Window gutters preventing water seepage and damage
- Lockable, double-glazed French doors
- Laminated door frame providing enhanced resistance to cracking due to extreme temperatures
- Low door sill, covered with stainless steel
- Doors and windows fitted with rubber seals
- *** Please note - roof covering is NOT included. Select from the Options and Accessories Menu ***
- Free delivery to most UK addresses
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker above or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£254.99 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£449.99 - AB, IV, KW
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes: DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days. PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
The Delivery Process
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.