Palmako Bret 4.5m x 3.3m Log Cabin Garden Office (44mm)
Special Price £4,049.00 Regular Price £4,399.00
A contemporary log cabin, the 15x11 Bret is a striking garden room offering you the perfect home office or venue to entertain your friends.
- 5 year guarantee
- High quality, interlocking 44mm Nordic Spruce logs
- Includes 19mm tongue and groove flooring and roof
- Lockable French doors and 2 full-length, opening windows - all double glazed with safety glass
- Available as a Bret 17x13 Log Cabin
- **Roof covering is NOT supplied - Please SELECT from the roof covering options**
- Supplied untreated - requires preservative application upon assembly
- 3. Optional Extras
- Roof Covering Options
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 5+£144.99x
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 5 -£144.99
Black Sand Felt is a quick and easy to fit durable roofing material that is commonly used on garden sheds. Only to be used as an underlay on Hexagonal and Octagonal buildings.
- Quantity supplied is enough to cover the roof allowing for the necessary overlaps
- Adhesive should be used when fitting to a flat roof- adhesive not supplied
- Only available with the purchase of a Palmako Log Cabin
- Can be used as an under-lay for roof shingles that would otherwise be fixed directly to the roof boards
FLEXIBLE RUBBER ROOF COVERING 4662+£969.99x
FLEXIBLE RUBBER ROOF COVERING 4662 -£969.99
YEPDM is a thick single sheet flexible rubber roof covering/membrane which is ideal for mono pitch or flat roof buildings as there are not overlapping joints for water to ingress.
- Fixings, and adhesives are not supplied
- Advanced DIY'er can install but if in any doubt take advise from a professional installer
- Robust and reliable water tight solution for mono pitched or flat roofs
- Installation Services (currently unavailable)
5 x 4m Log Cabin Base Kiti +£465.99x
5 x 4m Log Cabin Base Kit - 80 Squares -£465.99
This 5 x 4m Log Cabin Base Kit is quick and easy to install due to its simple interlocking design, a great alternative to laying heavy slabs or concrete. It is made from 100% recycled plastic making it eco friendly.
This kit includes 80 squares. Each square measures 500 x 500mm. For your convenience, a heavy-duty, commercially-graded membrane is also included.
- Quick and easy to install due to its simple interlocking design, a great alternative to laying heavy slabs or concrete.
- Lightweight yet still provides a strong and durable base for your shed.
- Eco friendly - made from 100% recycled plastic.
- Suitable to lay on any reasonable level surface.
- Includes heavy-duty membrane.
- Log Cabin Installation Block - PDP - Palmako
|Construction Type||Interlocking Solid Logs|
|Depth at Base||3380|
|Depth including Overhang||4120|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor||19mm Tongue & Groove Boards|
|Frame Type||44mm Solid Log|
|Size||15' x 11'|
|Glazing Material||Double Glazing|
|Locking System||Cylinder Lock|
|Log Cabin Depth||11ft|
|Log Cabin Width||15ft|
|Number of Windows||2 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove Boards|
|Wall Log Thickness||44|
|Width at Base||4580|
|Width including Overhang||5020|
Intelligently designed and exquisitely constructed from the finest materials throughout, the 15x11 Palmako Bret 44mm offers you the perfect home office, garden room or venue to entertain your friends.
This log cabin is made from premium 44mm Nordic spruce logs with a chalet-cut design which, combined with wind braces, offer you the ultimate in weatherproof garden rooms. 19mm tongue and groove construction - renowned for its weather resistance, durability and appeal - is used for both the floor and pent roof to complete the reliable construction of this high-quality garden cabin.
The French-style double doors provide comfortable access and include a cylinder lock to ensure your prized possessions remain secure. Along with the 2 full-length, opening windows, the doors are double-glazed with safety glass and include rubber seals to prevent draughts and retain heat. The windows are also fitted with discrete aluminium guttering to prevent water damage. The doors boast laminated frames to combat warping or cracking while a stainless-steel-covered door sill protects against wear and tear in this high traffic area.
The garden cabin is supplied untreated with a five year guarantee. We advise that you apply an initial anti-fungal treatment to the log cabin, once built, and do so annually thereafter to support the guarantee. Alternatively, paint could be applied for a more individual style.
*** Please note: a roof covering is NOT included. Please purchase from the Options and Accessories Menu***
The Bret is also available as a 17x13 log cabin.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality 44mm Nordic Spruce interlocking logs
- Includes 19mm tongue and groove flooring
- 19mm tongue and groove roof
- 2 opening, double-glazed, full-length windows with safety glass
- Window gutters preventing water seepage and damage
- Lockable, double-glazed French doors, fitted with safety glass
- Laminated door frame providing enhanced resistance to cracking due to extreme temperatures
- Low door sill, covered with stainless steel
- Doors and windows fitted with rubber seals
- *** Please note - roof covering is NOT included. Select from the Options and Accessories Menu ***
- Free delivery to most UK addresses
Palmako Log Cabin & Garden Office Installation
Due to the popularity and high demand of Palmako Log Cabins, they are unable to offer an installation service. If you require assistance, we recommend the use of Checkatrade.com for locating a reputable tradesperson in your area. Solar lighting packs are designed to be easy DIY assembly so should not require a tradesperson.
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker further up the page (below the add to basket button) or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£254.99 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£449.99 - AB, IV, KW
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes: DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days. PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
The Delivery Process
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
- Purchase Rate 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- Representative 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed Credit Limit £1200