Palmako Bret 4.5m x 3.3m Log Cabin Garden Room (44mm)
Special Price £3,599.00 Regular Price £3,799.00
A contemporary log cabin, this 15x11 garden room is a striking summerhouse offering you the perfect home office or venue to entertain your friends.
- 5 year guarantee
- High quality, interlocking 44mm Nordic Spruce logs
- Includes 19mm tongue and groove flooring and roof
- Lockable French doors and 2 full-length, opening windows - all double glazed
- Available as a Bret 17x13 Log Cabin
- ** Please note - roof covering is NOT included. Select from the Options and Accessories Menu Options**
|Construction Type||Interlocking Solid Logs|
|Depth at Base||3380|
|Depth including Overhang||4120|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Frame Type||44mm Solid Log|
|Size||15' x 11'|
|Glazing Material||Double Glazing|
|Locking System||Cylinder Lock|
|Log Cabin Depth||11ft|
|Log Cabin Width||15ft|
|Number of Windows||2 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove Boards|
|Wall Log Thickness||44|
|Width at Base||4580|
|Width including Overhang||5020|
Intelligently designed and exquisitely constructed from the finest materials throughout, the 15x11 Palmako Bret 44mm offers you the perfect home office, garden room or venue to entertain your friends.
This log cabin is made from premium 44mm Nordic spruce logs with a chalet-cut design which, combined with wind braces, offer you the ultimate in weatherproof garden rooms. 19mm tongue and groove construction - renowned for its weather resistance, durability and appeal - is used for both the floor and pent roof to complete the reliable construction of this high-quality garden cabin.
The French-style double doors provide comfortable access and are fitted with a cylinder lock to ensure your prized possessions remain secure. Along with the 2 full-length, opening windows, the doors are manufactured from real glass, double-glazed and include rubber seals to prevent draughts and retain heat. The windows are also fitted with discrete aluminium guttering to prevent water damage. The doors boast laminated frames to combat warping or cracking while a stainless-steel-covered door sill protects against wear and tear in this high traffic area.
The garden cabin is supplied untreated with a five year guarantee. We advise that you apply an initial anti-fungal treatment to the log cabin, once built, and do so annually thereafter to support the guarantee. Alternatively, paint could be applied for a more individual style.
*** Please note: a roof covering is NOT included. Please purchase from the Options and Accessories Menu***
The Bret is also available as a 17x13 log cabin.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality 44mm Nordic Spruce interlocking logs
- Includes 19mm tongue and groove flooring
- 19mm tongue and groove roof
- 2 opening, double-glazed, full-length windows
- Window gutters preventing water seepage and damage
- Lockable, double-glazed French doors
- Laminated door frame providing enhanced resistance to cracking due to extreme temperatures
- Low door sill, covered with stainless steel
- Doors and windows fitted with rubber seals
- *** Please note - roof covering is NOT included. Select from the Options and Accessories Menu ***
- Free delivery to most UK addresses
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker above to check delivery is available to your area.
£249 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£439 - AB, IV, KW
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes:
DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days
PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations:
Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands