Palmako Anna 7.8m x 4.8m Log Cabin Garden Building (70mm)
Special Price £12,999.00 Regular Price £13,499.00
A high quality garden room designed with multi-purpose living space in mind, the 26x16 (7.8x4.8m) Palmako Anna 70mm Log Cabin boasts 26.8m² of space divided into an open plan living area; a 7.5m² room ideal as a bedroom; and a rear room ideal as a bathroom or storage room. This log cabin is a superb way to add extra living space to suit your lifestyle.
- 5 year guarantee
- High quality, thick 70mm Nordic spruce interlocking logs
- Double glazed throughout - 3 double windows, fully glazed double doors and rear window
- Stainless steel door sill, rubber seals and more impressive design features
- *Supplied untreated - wood preservative required*
- Please note that NO ROOF COVERING is included, please select from the roof covering options below
- 3. Optional Extras
- Roof Covering Options
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 7+£199.99x
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 7 -£199.99
Black Sand Felt is a quick and easy to fit durable roofing material that is commonly used on garden sheds. Only to be used as an underlay on Hexagonal and Octagonal buildings.
- Quantity supplied is enough to cover the roof allowing for the necessary overlaps
- Adhesive should be used when fitting to a flat roof- adhesive not supplied
- Only available with the purchase of a Palmako Log Cabin
- Can be used as an under-lay for roof shingles that would otherwise be fixed directly to the roof boards
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 18+£699.99x
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 18 -£699.99
IKO Heavy Duty Bitumen Charcoal Rectangular Felt Roof Shingles with three rectangular tiles per stip. Attractive, extremely durable, easy to fit and will last for years, ideally suited to log cabins.
- Really attractive 'slate' style roof shingle that will set your cabin apart from most!
- Provide a long lasting waterproof roof covering saving time and money in the longer term
- Fixings not supplied, you will need 13mm clout nails which are readily available from any DIY store
- Not standard practice to use adhesive when fitting shingles, however in areas of significant wind exposure is advisable (Adhesive not supplied)
- Installation Services (currently unavailable)
Double Glazed Double Opening Window 117x...+£289.99x
Double Glazed Double Opening Window 117x91cm - Palmako -£289.99
- Log Cabin Installation Block - PDP - Palmako
|Construction Type||Interlocking Logs|
|Depth at Base||5000|
|Depth including Overhang||5200|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||26' x 16'|
|Glazing Material||Toughened Glass|
|Height at Highest Point||3300|
|Log Cabin Depth||16ft|
|Log Cabin Width||26ft|
|Number of Windows||3 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Width at Base||8000|
|Width including Overhang||8200|
A high quality garden room designed with multi-purpose living space in mind, the 26x16 (7.8x4.8m) Palmako Anna 70mm Log Cabin boasts 26.8m² of space divided into an open plan living area; a 7.5m² room ideal as a bedroom; and a rear room ideal as a bathroom or storage room. Whether as a guest suite; home offices, family room or combination of many uses, this log cabin is a superb way to add extra living space to suit your lifestyle.
Made from high quality Nordic spruce, the 70mm interlocking logs are chalet-cut for improved protection against wind and rain. Further strength and stability is provided by threaded rods (which increase wind protection) for a robust, durable garden cabin. At 70mm, this is one of the thickest logs offered, providing a garden room suitable for year round use. The notch corners add a traditional appeal. The roof and floor are constructed from 19mm tongue and groove cladding, well-known for its weather resistance, durability and strength - with the floor also being supported by treated foundation joists providing a long-lasting and hardwearing surface for the many years of use this space will receive.
Offering ample light, this garden cabin features a fully-glazed doors, two double windows to the main cabin, a double window to the side room and a window to the rear. All are double glazed with rubber seals providing enhanced insulation for the garden cabin. The doors also benefit from a stainless steel door sill to protect this high traffic area. For increased strength and improved resistance to adverse reactions to extreme temperatures, such as warping or cracking, the door frames are laminated in construction. A key-operated cylinder lock provides security.
A five year guarantee supports the high quality of this garden building.
*Please be advised that this garden building is supplied untreated. You should apply a coat of quality wood preservative upon assembly, and annually thereafter, in order to protect the wood from rot and maintain its handsome appearance.*
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality, interlocking 70mm Nordic spruce logs
- 19mm tongue and groove flooring and roof
- Double glazed throughout
- Laminated door frame for resistance to warping under extreme temperatures
- Stainless steel door sill cover
- *Supplied untreated – wood preservative required*
- *** Please note that NO ROOF COVERING is included, please select from the roof covering options above ***
Palmako Log Cabin & Garden Office Installation
Due to the popularity and high demand of Palmako Log Cabins, they are unable to offer an installation service. If you require assistance, we recommend the use of Checkatrade.com for locating a reputable tradesperson in your area. Solar lighting packs are designed to be easy DIY assembly so should not require a tradesperson.
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker further up the page (below the add to basket button) or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£254.99 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£449.99 - AB, IV, KW
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes: DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days. PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
The Delivery Process
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
- Purchase Rate 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- Representative 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed Credit Limit £1200