1'2 (350mm) Bull Security StrongHold Underfloor Locking Kit
Offering exceptional shed security for your bikes, expensive tools and mowers, this 350mm underfloor locking kit will protect your valuables and deter thieves.
- Provides immovable anchor points for securing your valuable equipment
- Steel, powder coated bar
- Bar installed under your shed floor to show just the two 12mm heavy-duty eyelets
- Designed for use with your own chain/thick cable and padlock
- Please note - installation is best carried out when fitting the shed floor. Our installation services do not include this kit.
- 3. Optional Extras
Out of stock
Designed to create robust anchor points for securing all your valuable shed contents, such as mowers, chainsaws and bikes, the 1'2 (350mm) Bull Security Stronghold Underfloor Locking Kit will deter thieves and give you peace of mind.
The kit is best fitted during installation of your wooden shed floor. Simply place the 350mm box section under the floor. Then, from above and through the floor, secure the eyelets to the steel box below. Once fully inserted, the eyelets are not removable, each creating a robust anchor point. Then wrap a chain or thick wire cable (not supplied) through the eyelets and around your valuable items. Secure this with a padlock (not supplied) and your shed contents will be safe and sound.
The heavy-duty 12mm eyelets and galvanised steel bar with powder coating are maintenance free.
This shed security kit comes with full instructions. Please note - our installation services do not include fitting of this security kit.
This underfloor shed security kit is available in four different lengths.
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- Offers exceptional shed security for your valuable equipment and bikes
- Acts as a secure anchor point within your garden building
- Rigid steel bar with coated protection
- Two heavy-duty eyelets (ready for your cable/chain and padlock - not supplied)
- Instructions included
- Free delivery to most UK addresses
- Please note - installation of this security kit is best carried out at the time of fitting the shed floor. Our installation services do not include this kit.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please check your postcode in the "postcode checker" above or within checkout to check availability and any possible surcharges.
Delivery to every area of the UK cannot be made every day. Some postcodes fall into an extended lead time area. The extended delivery lead time will be in addition to the typical lead time stated.
If you will be unavailable on the day of delivery, the driver can leave your order in a safe place, please indicate this when placing your order or booking in your delivery as re-delivery charges may be levied if the delivery fails on the date agreed.
The delivery team will contact you to arrange an acceptable delivery date based on the typical lead time stated for the product.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands.
And these postcode areas - KW, PA20-38, PH12-50, PO30-41, TR21-25
Delivery of this item is typically made by the postman or an independent courier.
Delivery is typically between 7am and 7pm. Unfortunately, we are unable to specify a timed delivery.
The drivers are only insured to deliver to curb side or driveway. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Unfortunately we will not be able to go through your property.
All products are delivered in a sectional format, from our supplier direct to your home and are supplied with full instructions, ready for DIY assembly.