9' x 18' Palmako Dan Premium (16mm) Nordic Shed (2.7m x 5.5m)
A flexible garden building, this premium wooden shed feature 2 equal compartments, offering you the perfect combination of generous garden storage and a dedicated workshop.
- 14.2m² (two rooms of 7.1m² each)
- 16mm Nordic spruce tongue and groove cladding
- 16mm tongue and groove roof and floor
- Double doors to the front and a single door to the rear – both with hasp and staple closures (padlocks not included)
- 2 windows
- 5 year guarantee
*Please note: Roof covering is not included and MUST be selected from the options tabs.*
- 3. Optional Extras
- Roofing Covering Options
BLACK SAND FELT ROOF UNDERLAY+£124.99x
BLACK SAND FELT ROOF UNDERLAY -£124.99
Black Sand Felt is a quick and easy to fit durable roofing material that is commonly used on garden sheds. Only to be used as an underlay on Hexagonal and Octagonal buildings.
- Quantity supplied is enough to cover the roof allowing for the necessary overlaps
- Adhesive should be used when fitting to a flat roof- adhesive not supplied
- Only available with the purchase of a Palmako Log Cabin
- Can be used as an under-lay for roof shingles that would otherwise be fixed directly to the roof boards
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 6+£324.99x
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 6 -£324.99
IKO Heavy Duty Bitumen Charcoal Rectangular Felt Roof Shingles with three rectangular tiles per stip. Attractive, extremely durable, easy to fit and will last for years, ideally suited to log cabins.
- Really attractive 'slate' style roof shingle that will set your cabin apart from most!
- Provide a long lasting waterproof roof covering saving time and money in the longer term
- Fixings not supplied, you will need 13mm clout nails which are readily available from any DIY store
- Not standard practice to use adhesive when fitting shingles, however in areas of significant wind exposure is advisable (Adhesive not supplied)
PREMIUM SBS TORCH ON ROOF FELT+£239.99x
PREMIUM SBS TORCH ON ROOF FELT -£239.99
- Base Options
9x18 Plastic Shed Base Kiti +£403.99x
9x18 Plastic Shed Base Kit -£403.99
Avoid the hassle or mess of laying slabs or concrete with our 9'x18' ProBASE plastic shed base kit, when preparing a base for your new shed. It is very quick to install as its interlocking design makes it easy to put together and, though lightweight, it will provide a very strong and durable base for your shed.
Made from 100% recycled plastic, this shed base is eco-friendly. Also, you can reuse the base if you decide to reposition your shed. The base allows for ventilation and drainage under the shed, helping to keep the shed floor dry.
To install the base, you simply interlock the square grids together and lay onto a firm, level area of ground. We recommend using 15kg of 10m pea gravel per square (gravel not included).
Each square is 500 x 500 x 40mm. This pack contains 66 squares. For your convenience, a heavy-duty, commercially-graded membrane is also included.
- Super strong interlocking grid system shed base
- Simple to lay and assemble
- Eco-friendly high quality recycled plastic
- Ventilated design
- Includes heavy-duty membrane
|Construction Type||Interlocking Logs|
|Depth at Base||5500|
|Depth including Overhang||5730|
|Door Height||1820mm & 1690mm|
|Door Type||Double Doors and Single Door|
|Door Width||1380mm & 750mm|
|Floor Material||16mm Tongue & Groove Boards|
|Frame Type||16mm Timber Clad|
|Size||9' x 18'|
|Locking System||Hasp & Staple|
|Number of Windows||2 windows|
|Roof Material||16mm Tongue & Groove Boards|
|Width at Base||2730|
|Width including Overhang||2950|
If you’re a practically-minded person, who likes to make the most of your outdoor space, the 9x18 Palmako Dan Premium (16mm) Multi-room Shed (2.7m x 5.5m) is designed with 2 equal compartments, offering you the perfect combination of generous garden storage and a dedicated workshop area.
Expertly built from 16mm Nordic spruce tongue and groove cladding, this superior garden shed is far more robust, durable and insulated than a standard wooden shed. Both the floor and apex roof are constructed from 16mm tongue and groove too, for top to bottom quality.
You can gain easy access to this garden workshop via double doors, which are situated at the front of the shed, or a single personal access door, positioned towards the rear. Both sets of doors are fitted with a hasp and staple (padlocks not included), so you can add a padlock if you need further security.
You’ll enjoy plenty of natural light when you’re hard at work inside thanks to 2 plexiglass windows, found on the wider side of the structure. They are near-shatterproof and far safer than conventional glass, which is welcome news if you have family members who enjoy ball games.
Ready-made wall elements and doors, clear instructions and a complete set of fixings are all supplied to help you achieve a straightforward assembly, even if you’re inexperienced at DIY. All of the parts are covered by a 5 year guarantee.
*This workshop shed is supplied untreated. We advise coating it with a quality wood preservative within 6 weeks of assembly, and annually thereafter, in order to prevent rot and maintain the wood’s attractive appearance. If you’d like a more individual look, you can paint this garden shed instead.*
Please be advised that the roof does not include a cover as standard. Select from SBS, Charcoal Felt Shingles or Roof Felt Underlay as an optional upgrade.
(SBS weatherproof roof covering is a thick, torch-on felt with an exceptionally long lifespan and outstanding weatherproof qualities. Unless you possess advanced DIY skills, we recommend hiring a professional installer.
Heavy-duty Charcoal Felt Roof Shingles are a permanent weatherproof roof covering, which is attractive, easy to instal and extremely durable.
Roof Underlay Felt is simple to nail on to the garden building but is only designed as a temporary solution until you have added a permanent weatherproof roof cover upgrade.)
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- Shed has 2 separate compartments
- Built from 16mm Nordic spruce tongue and groove cladding
- 16mm tongue and groove floor
- 16mm tongue and groove roof
- Double doors to the front and a single door to the rear
- Both have hasp and staple closures (padlocks not included)
- 2 plexiglass windows
- Ready-made wall elements and doors
- Assembly kit and instructions included
- 5 year parts guarantee
- No roof cover – choose one as an optional upgrade
- *Should be painted or treated*
- Free delivery to most UK addresses
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker further up the page (below the add to basket button) or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£254.99 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£449.99 - AB, IV, KW
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes: DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days. PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
The Delivery Process
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
Extended Lead Times: Due to the impact of the pandemic on manufacturing across the nation and on the importation of raw materials, alongside the highest demand for gardening products the industry has ever seen, some lead times for products are now longer than usual. Manufacturers are working hard to keep supplying customers. Thank you for your patience.
- Purchase Rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Representative 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed Credit Limit £1200