- Detailed Specification
The Renwick is one of our most unusual log cabin sheds, with a pentagonal design combining a pleasant cabin space with a discreet storage unit.
Its size and shape make it a perfect fit for any corner of a medium to large sized garden. It is ideal for those wishing to combine a recreational garden space with a practical one, for the side storage unit is ideal to store garden valuables such as mowers and bikes, whilst the cabin interior provides a great area to relax and enjoy the delights of your garden.
Two opening Georgian style windows and glazed double doors provide plenty of natural light and air to enter the log cabin sheds in summer, whilst providing ample insulation in winter.
The cabin is constructed using 34mm tongue and groove Nordic Spruce wall cladding and 19mm roof and floor cladding, providing the building with increased strength, rigidity and insulation.
Included with this cabin is shingle roof felt. Thicker than standard roof felt, shingle felt is applied to the roof in an overlapping fashion, increasing insulation and sound proofing. It also gives the cabin an attractive house facade.
All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off-load facility and with an optional professional assembly service available.
- This unique pentagonal log cabin shed can slot into any reasonably sized garden corner, and combines both recreational and practical space in one building.
- Two Georgian style glazed windows and double doors allow in plenty of light and air in summer, and insulate in winter.
- Constructed with 34mm thick tongue and groove wall cladding and 19mm floor and roof cladding, for building strength, rigidity and insulation.
- This log cabin comes with shingle roof felt for increased insulation and sound proofing. It also gives a high quality house facade.
- Storage Area Dimensions - 1177 x 2530mm
|Assembly Time (estimated)||1 day|
|Cladding||Tongue and Groove|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth including Overhang||3300|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Size||9' x 13'|
|Height at Highest Point||2540|
|Height at Lowest Point||2140|
|Log Cabin Depth||13ft|
|Log Cabin Width||9ft|
|Number of Windows||2 windows|
|Storage Area Depth||1177|
|Storage Area Width||2530|
Write Your Own Review
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; our delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.