- Detailed Specification
These Melanie corner log cabins are the perfect size to fit into corners of gardens where space is an issue. Designed to be long lasting, these corner log cabins have an incredible build. First of all, the timber used to manufacture the log cabins is a Nordic spruce, an expensive timber, the price reflecting its extremely tough and long lasting qualities.
The build consists of the wall and roof/floor panels made from a tough tongue and groove build, giving these corner log cabins a weatherproof shell meaning you can furnish the cabin with peace of mind. The base has added floor joists that are pressure treated which means the floor never touches the soil layer which causes base rot. Lighting inside the wall cabin is no issue thanks to the huge single glazed, real glass windows. Light flows in illuminating the interior for safe use and when ventilation is required, the windows open very easily allowing fresh air in.
The double doors on the front of these corner log cabins are made from a solid timber, glazed for added attractiveness and uses a cylinder lock to keep securely shut, giving you peace of mind especially at night.
The log cabin is delivered un-treated meaning a preservative needs to be applied to the exterior to give a solid resistance to damage from weathering. This also gives you the flexibility and choice to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice.
This log cabin is supported by a manufacturer's 5 year structural guarantee.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ROOF COVERING IS INCLUDED, PLEASE SELECT FROM THE ACCESSORY OPTIONS.**
- Melanie Corner log cabins are made from chalet cut timbers, giving them advanced weather protection.
- Fitting in a garden corner perfectly, great for gardens where space is a premium.
- Nordic Spruce construction means that the log cabins are not only robust but extremely high quality.
- Double doors have laminated frame and rubber seals to stop heat escaping, perfect for Wintertime.
- Large single glazed windows allow in plenty of light as well as much needed fresh air especially in the Summer.
- Tongue and Groove construction means that the corner log cabins are overall weatherproof.
- Cylinder lock on double door keeps the log cabin secure and shut when not in use.
- This log cabin is supported by a manufacturer's 5 year structural guarantee.
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||2800|
|Depth including Overhang||3220|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||9' x 9'|
|Log Cabin Depth||9ft|
|Log Cabin Width||9ft|
|Number of Windows||2 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Width at Base||2800|
|Width including Overhang||3220|
Write Your Own Review
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes:
DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days
PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.